Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Having a hard day

ReadBooks7 June 16th, 2023

Hi everyone. I'm just having a really hard day. It seems like symptoms from each of my several mental health diagnoses are presenting, and I'm feeling really lonely and sad and so, so exhausted and frustrated from being chronically mentally ill. I thought it might help to reach out for some support and encouragement to read later. I hope everyone is well, and thank you for reading this ๐Ÿ’™

matchaLover89 June 17th, 2023

@ReadBooks7 Hi, I'm Celine :) I'm so sorry to hear that you're having a tough day, but I'm here for you and so is the rest of the 7 Cups community. I find that venting always helps me feel better, so whether it's talking to someone, writing your feelings down, or talking about it on here, it might help you feel a little lighter after you let things off your chest. Just take it easy today- you can't control what you're feeling so don't overwhelm yourself with things to do. Do something that makes you happy or relaxes you when you feel stressed. We all have good and bad days, so this is just something you have to get through, and I know you can do it.

ReadBooks7 OP June 17th, 2023

@matchaLover89 hi Celine, and thank you so much. I really appreciate your kind words and support. I love the community and support here. You have helped me a lot with your message. Thank you ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

gbrenna June 17th, 2023

@ReadBooks7 I'm really sorry you're having a difficult day. I wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and really hope you feel better soon.

@gbrenna thank you so much for your kindness ๐Ÿ’šThat is a really cute doggie in your profile picture ๐Ÿ’™

nicolateslacode369 June 17th, 2023

Hi

@nicolateslacode369 hi ๐Ÿ‘‹

softForest4843 June 17th, 2023

@ReadBooks7

Hey books! I'm so sorry that you're going through that. *hugs if okay*. It's completely okay to have good days and bad days. Just remember that you're a wonderful person who deserves the world! Don't beat yourself up for taking it easy today, just relax and do what you love, which can even be sleeping or lazing around in bed. Anything that you feel will help! ( personal opinion - โœจbooksโœจ). We are all so proud of you for sharing! You got this!

โ€œWe all grow tired eventually; it happens to everyone. Even the sun, at the close of the year, is no longer a morning person.โ€
โ€• Joyce Rachelle

@softForest4843 thank you so much ๐Ÿ’šI love that quote ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™

softForest4843 June 17th, 2023

@ReadBooks7

Your welcome, hope you feel betterโค๏ธ

@softForest4843 thank you so much ๐Ÿ’š

jackfrostenson June 17th, 2023

I hope your day is better

ReadBooks7 OP June 18th, 2023

@jackfrostenson thank you so much ๐Ÿ’š

Phoenixhopless June 18th, 2023

@ReadBooks7

Me too but believe in urself

One day everything will be fine

@Phoenixhopless thank you ๐Ÿ’šI hope you are feeling better ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™

DanDrisco June 18th, 2023

@ReadBooks7

I have had some days where I felt pretty down and out, almost hopeless with nobody to truly relate to. I have tried many different ways to at least get my mind off of the pile of things that weigh me down, and while it can seem very hard to get out of the fog I found it most helpful if I put it on paper, all of it or at least the biggest subjects that come to mind.

Take that piece of paper and put all of your worst feelings on there. Let any emotions that surface happen, wether it be a feeling of absolute sadness or even laughter or somewhere in between. Take a few deep breaths and let those emotions become the lead or ink you put on that paper. Give yourself some real time to do this, at least 5 minutes.

Once you feel some sort of relief from the burden, take the piece of paper and destroy it, you can rip it in pieces, if you are allowed you can burn it(under supervision if you are younger) you can saturate it with rubbing alcohol and throw it in the trash. Whatever way you feel is sufficient, use it as a way of letting go of the negative emotions and feelings, even if for the day. I hope this helps in some sort of fashion, and if you need someone to talk to I am available.

@DanDrisco thank you so much for your kindness. I really appreciate ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Riddle843 June 18th, 2023

@ReadBooks7 I hope your day gets better if not tomorrow is a new day so make it a good one!

@LolaRiddle843 thank you ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

ThomasX June 20th, 2023

@ReadBooks7 Hi, I feel you. Sometimes, I get really hard days where everything just goes wrong, and while it does take a toll on my mental health, I try to help myself to get out of that circle through doing things that I love or just simply listening to music. I know how hard it is to deal with mental illnesses. For me, I try to talk to friends who can understand me to help me get out of my bubble. I know it can be hard, but I know you can do it.

ReadBooks7 OP June 20th, 2023

@ThomasX thank you, I appreciate ๐Ÿ’š

trueconfidant123 June 20th, 2023

@ReadBooks7

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon.๐Ÿ’š It's okay to have those down moments.๐Ÿ™ They're only making you stronger so that you develop the strength to face them well. ๐Ÿ’ช Sending loads of positivity๐Ÿ•บand healing energy your way. ๐ŸŒŸ Take care and feel free to reach out in case of any chats๐Ÿ™‚, be it casual or for support purpose. We have your back. ๐Ÿค—

inspirational-kawaii.gif

๏ปฟ@trueconfidant123 thank you so much for your kindness ๐Ÿ’™

trueconfidant123 June 20th, 2023

@ReadBooks7

You deserve it! ๐Ÿค—

gbrenna June 20th, 2023

@ReadBooks7 Just wanted to check in with you.I hope you're feeling better?

@gbrenna thank you. Unfortunately, I'm not. It's been an extremely difficult few days, with today being especially challenging. I feel like I'm barely staying afloat.

gbrenna June 21st, 2023

@ReadBooks7 I'm so sorry that you're having such a difficult time. I know how bad it can get. If you need someone to listen I'm here.

neatBlueberry5213 June 20th, 2023

@ReadBooks7

I'm sorry that your day has been tough. If you need to vent, I'm here to listen...as is the rest of our community.

@neatBlueberry5213 thank you so much for your kindness ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™

Katsuddon June 21st, 2023

hey Iโ€™m so sorry to hear about that. Donโ€™t worry Iโ€™m sure tomorrow will get better. Just get some rest and do something you enjoy to take your mind off things. Iโ€™m sure tomorrow will be a better day.

ReadBooks7 OP June 21st, 2023

@Katsuddon thank you ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™

xuan035 June 21st, 2023

@ReadBooks7

hello! Itโ€™s totally normal to have a bad day so please donโ€™t beat yourself up over it. Many people experience these emotions, especially in challenging times, and itโ€™s ok to feel this way. I feel like personally the best way to feel better is just to have a day where Iโ€™m not productive at all. Sometimes I would feel bad that Iโ€™m not getting any work done, but I just try my best to toss those thoughts to the back of my head and truly enjoy myself. Taking a warm bath or shower while having your favorite show playing just does the trick for me. I really hope youโ€™ll feel better soon!!!

@xuan035 thank you ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™

buildabetterworld June 21st, 2023

@ReadBooks7

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a difficult day. Dealing with multiple mental health diagnoses can be incredibly challenging, and it's understandable to feel lonely, sad, exhausted, and frustrated. Remember that you're not alone in this journey. It takes strength to reach out for support, and you've taken a positive step by sharing your feelings here. Take some time to care for yourself and practice self-compassion. Reach out to loved ones, a therapist, or support groups who can offer understanding and encouragement. You deserve support and healing. ๐Ÿ’™

@buildabetterworld thank you ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™