What makes you HAPPY?

ReservoirofLove November 6th, 2023

Name 3 activities that make you happy😁🤩

DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?

what-makes-you-happy_1699301500.png

TheLemonade November 6th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove

Hmm, what makes me happy?

1) Travelling! Especially when it comes to international travelling, something is exciting about washing my clothes, getting them ready and packed and then travelling to the airport and then going through the protocols and then on the plane, flying and then arriving there, going through the protocols and then being in a different country, travelling to the hotel/house and then exploring the land. 

2) Photography - This has been a passion of mine for years but more so recently where I love to learn about how to improve my photographs. I've travelled and just when I thought I knew all there was to know about photography I'm now learning how to take pictures of stars and timelapse them too. Eeek! 

3) Hmm I can't think of a third activity I enjoy other than perhaps drinking tea. XD

ReservoirofLove OP November 7th, 2023

@TheLemonade

Woow!

I love traveling and Photography too

Which is your favorite country/ place so far? or Where you would love to go again?

TheLemonade November 25th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove

Favourite country? Hmm Holland, favourite place? hmmmm Malaga, Spain :D

What about you?

amicableox0685 November 28th, 2023

@TheLemonade I really want to visit Spain. Do you have any recommendations of areas to visit that would be on the countryside?

ReservoirofLove OP November 28th, 2023

@TheLemonade

I love the Himalayas

I would rather say I haven't traveled much. But so far I like the Himalayas

DeLeeAh November 7th, 2023

@TheLemonade Definitely traveling!! Traveling is amazing especially seeing the different cultures and traditions. Don't even get me started on the interior designing of some of the suites I've been too. and OFC meeting new people. 

TheLemonade November 27th, 2023

@DeLeeAh

I mean some of them are beautiful, but some of them make me question the thought process of why they decided to have a random arch in the middle of the room when I'm six foot two so that's fun bumping my head sometimes xD

DeLeeAh November 27th, 2023

@TheLemonade LOL so tru. Luckily and unluckily for me, I'm short so thats things that my dad goes thru. 

communicativePond1728 November 25th, 2023

@TheLemonade

I used to do photography, and loves me a good adventure myself! 

@TheLemonade

Hmm. Have you ever been to a cat cafe? Maybe having tea with a cat is your third thing! Or meeting new people or trying new foods

TheLemonade November 27th, 2023

@communicativePond1728

Oh I wish but sadly I'm one of those people who happen to be alergic to cats, such fun. The cats always seems to find me and then I'm covered in cat hair and my body seems to break down. Funsies! xD

coffee-lazy.gif

IL0veCatsAlot November 7th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove cats make me happy <3

Tinywhisper11 November 7th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove doing art and craft🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 watching my baby bunny playing 🤔🤔🤔and xmasssssssssss

ReservoirofLove OP November 9th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Well, you are a creative person. You must be doing decor for XMass ??

Tinywhisper11 November 10th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove yes I am😁😁😁 I've made 2 Xmas decorations already and I've started the 4th and 5th yaaaaay! Xmas

sadcat13 November 25th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 can we seee? :3

Tinywhisper11 November 26th, 2023

@sadcat13 here you go ❤img-20231125-051730_1700973170.jpgimg-20231125-051705_1700973191.jpgimg-20231125-051549_1700973210.jpgimg-20231125-051525_1700973229.jpgimg-20231119-025253_1700973248.jpg

sadcat13 November 26th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 they are beautiful 😊

@Tinywhisper11

They are so good

and the last one, the boy is so happy, loved his smile😍

Tinywhisper11 November 27th, 2023

@sadcat13 thankyou ❤❤ not bad for a lil crippled girl😎😁❤❤

@ReservoirofLove 

1. Dancing & Singing. They do hand in hand so I'll count it as one. When my fav songs come on - I am the musician and backup dancers. It's a whole vibe that's why I listen to music whenever I am feeling down. 

2. Traveling. If I could I would be one of those people that travels the world and gives reviews and the hotels or places I go value my opinion because my opinion matter (if that makes sense). 

3. Being with kids (especially those that I have watched/ still watching grow up). They fill my heart so much especially the fact that I have been given the privilege to be in their lives and have their parents trust me to be with them. 

ReservoirofLove OP November 7th, 2023

@DeLeeAh

I can relate to your love for dancing and singing. Although I must admit that I am not skilled in either of them, I still enjoy dancing. 

Spending time with kids is one of the most beautiful experiences I have ever had. When I went through a heartbreak, my sister had a baby, and I was fortunate enough to spend a year with him.

@ReservoirofLove Definitely - Kids can light up your world. ☺️ With the singing and dancing - you room and house without anyone in there (except you) is the perfect stage. As long as you are enjoying it.. that’s what matters ❤️

Mekuland3050 November 9th, 2023

Painting, my partner and exploring nature

generousFig1948 November 9th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove what makes me happy is helping people out being with family and friends  loving 7cups being very kind🧡👍

ReservoirofLove OP November 9th, 2023

@generousFig1948

So generous of you

He who plants kindness gathers Love

Irini November 9th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove

- Reading
- Eating my favorite foods
- Dancing

neatBlueberry5213 November 24th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove

getting creative, playing with my cat, chatting with a friend.

@ReservoirofLove

Decorating, foraging, adventures! 🌲 

@communicativePond1728

What was your latest adventure?

communicativePond1728 November 28th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove

I hit a skatepark I'd never been to before! 🛹 🚲 🛴 🏞️ It was so cool, I went along this beautiful park path to get there and there was this whole group of like 10 quail all running in a pack in front of me for quite a while...I veered off because I didn't want to stress them out, and went across the grass and through massive trees to end up at this park. It was early and no one was there. I was on such a high afterwards and it felt like all my troubles had become neutralized. I want to go back tomorrow, and every day after that this week ... 😊 

@communicativePond1728

Wow

Great experience, thanks for sharing.

Take me along when you go next, JK😃 but would love to try.

I also love the adrenaline rush or high, I did bungee jumping last year and felt like I could do anything.

sadcat13 November 25th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove being productive, reading, taking a walk

kiwi404 November 25th, 2023

Coffee, movies, traveling

@kiwi404

Nice

Where do you want to travel next?

kiwi404 November 28th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove I'd like to visit Scandinavia. But I would also love to explore the world outside of Europe. Like Japan, India, Indonesia. How about you? :) 

@kiwi404

I would love to visit Japan, Paris

windchimes1991 November 26th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove

1. Following my conscience

2. Meditation

3. Eating delicious food

confidentRabbit7311 November 26th, 2023

netball

art

beach

LovingPeacefulHeart November 26th, 2023

@ReservoirofLove

These are in no particular order.

1. Music!: whether I'm dancing or. playing or singing or listening

2. Physical activity!: cardio, working out, yoga, volley ball, pickleball

3. Being with people I love.

tagging: @EmotionsListener @InternalAcceptance @AliveintheOcean @SunshineAlwaysGrateful