its taking toll on my body too

its just a lot

all my life by myself

even if therapy helps

It’s still a lot seeing this happening around you and in the world

I wish people were as caring and aware as me

at least logically yk?

D4n1ell4 September 19th

@livbinny theres hundreds of alone people everywhere including me. We all feel alone at one point in our lives and its never permanent. There is probably someone facing the same situation as you. Pls keep going, take care of yourself since if you can care for yourself others can care for you

DanielCloud8 September 19th

@livbinny even tho I know some people do care, it still overtakes... I feel it twin

livbinny OP September 19th

yes this is it!!!🤞🏻💖🥺

The fact that relatives are busy that friends come and go and to know to keep the right people in to avoid toxicity and just to find yourself back in your own little life by yourself and protecting your dreams, basically…. people that are close or some of them do care for real I know they do but usually they’re not as much around or something else and then you really feel this💚 I hope we both can reunite with them and I’m here for u too💜 whenever you’ll need💘💘💘twin

exhausted10100 September 19th

@livbinny I too feel alone sometimes, I'm so sorry that you feel that way. It really is hard when you have no one to talk heart-to-heart with , or even if you do they don't get your pov. I know this probably sounds cliche and probably has been said to you many times , but it will pass, and know that you are not alone in this , if there's anything you want to talk about , you can share in support groups, communities and thread, hopefully that might make loneliness a little more bearable , coping a little more possible. sounds corny but we're all in this rollercoaster together! And I'm glad you shared your troubles here today , makes the load a little lighter  

yeah, I didn’t have maternal figures in life in way I deserved to, so I had to be adult early I really to this day I’m making choices for myself for so many things only by myself no one to comfort me or give me that and even if I do things I love, I’m still very lonely and I want to get out of my fear and come here, just like you say, the don’t but I’m thankful people here like you do, really means a lot and it’s okay to be corny, I take any good saying or advice, I really need it so thank you for telling me this, much appreciated and we tackle it as we will be able🤍

creativeLoner1973 September 19th

I understand how you feel I too am alone for years not because I wanted to but because it just happens but regardless and although I am not the best to asked advice of I think you should really make used of your loneliness because not only it give you the opportunity to know yourself better it is a great way to make new hobbies without the interference of others

thoughtfulFern53 September 19th

The fact of life is , you will be lonely however you must come to realize how important it is to give self love ,self forgiveness and self acceptance a chance because eventually when you start loving and accepting yourself you will attract and manifest people who will love you who will accept you for who you are , but this process takes some time and people often say its not possible because many get sidetracked or lose fuel(motivation) along the way.

So I urge you with extremism :

Go forth loving yourself, love others, forgive , keep going and learn to smile when things get tough.

I urge you to be consistent and disciplined and when you sidetrack forgive yourself and get back dont worry , your life has purpose find it out ✨

decisiveCat3273 September 19th

@livbinny I know what You feel. We were all put on this planet and it should be Our first instinct to help each other - not the other way around. It also seems logical to me that as human beings We are ought to care for others

PinkLambourgini September 19th

I downloaded this app because i am feeling so lonely too.. So i feel you..

reach out anytime❤️

Yeah people

thank you …

it’s a lot because I’m years in never ending cycle of my fear and being afraid in my family theyre highly judgmental and many other unpleasant things, and so my hobbies are secret everything stays in my head and my own life like I do it when I’m alone and it feels very lonely so I’m reaching now to certain people and thought I return back here now that I know how these notifications and replies work.

i appreciate you and I hope we can be friends with those same as me, I don’t have much guidance and comfort in life, I really don’t because I don’t have good female figures in this case maternal ones they caused me the most pain and the active part is what hurts me whether I have to decide or figure little or big

always up to myself

But we will find a way

now I have this place and we all have our cups in our life we need to fill with good

I just want a little break from doing everything alone

my brain started to go into detachment because it sees and knows what I feel during the day….

Thank you for giving me back the hope and comfort I need

inreally need it

i do….

i so do.

Billa16 September 19th

@livbinny true but your happiness should not depend on others attention.

Onyx000 September 19th

It’s so hard to feel that way I have myself