Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Nadia and pixie space

pixierobin June 28th

@iloveyouxx hi Nadia I know we haven’t spoken in a while and I haven’t been on 7 cups much lately but I really miss you and couldn’t find our old thread so I’m making this new one so we can hopefully talk again

pixie💕💕

iloveyouxx July 22nd

hey❤️I’m sorry but are you still online?

@pixierobin

pixierobin OP July 22nd

@iloveyouxx don’t apologize💖 yeah I’m here

iloveyouxx July 22nd

@pixierobin

awe yay and lol that was fast💕well I didn’t sleep. and also I kinda need a distraction :’) sorry for being idk dependent or anything I don’t know who else to talk to no one’s online

pixierobin OP July 22nd

@iloveyouxx haha I can’t sleep either

it’s ok I get it i don’t really have many people to talk to either

you can always talk to me❣️❣️

iloveyouxx July 22nd

@pixierobin

😛nouu don’t end up like mee its 7:30am😭😭

yeah I’m sorry pixie it’s been really lonely for me lately

awe💞💞no it’s fine I just wanted to talk to someone as a distraction :’)💙idk what to talk about😛

pixierobin OP July 22nd

@iloveyouxx haha that was me yesterday but it’s only 10 30 for me lol

noooo don’t apologize yeah it’s been like that for me too

and I just feel like I’ll be even lonelier as a grown up yk

yeah that’s ok haha me neither

iloveyouxx July 22nd

@pixierobin

ouh are you sleepy yet?

yeah I get it and I feel the same way. It’s been really lonely on cups and irl, feel so dissociated

hm well todays national ice cream day🤪💕what are your thoughts on gravity? what’s your fav school subject. if you had to pick 3 things to live with for a month what would they be? what’s the most exciting thing that’s ever happened to you? 

nfta to all of those xd  

pixierobin OP July 22nd

@iloveyouxx not really lol you?

yeah I’m pretty much alone all the time and cups just isn’t the same anymore for some reason

idk I think it would be fun if there was slightly less gravity I really like history. Nothing exciting has ever really happened to me that I can think of Wbu?

iloveyouxx July 22nd

@pixierobin

I'm really sorry I had to go back now🩷

really tired but not sleepy I think

😞I know and it hurts so bad. and yeah cups changed but I've been in rooms and forums and pms and I can just see it all happening. you know you got talked bad about? by someone I won't mention but they've been spreading lies about so many people in pms. and so many people are getting banned and muted. and so many people are leaving cups and there're so many newbies who won't get the rules. and in forums or atleast the side I've seen everyone's in groups which I mean it's fine but if you're not a really specific person no one really talks to you. or when I've seen so many other people saying they'll leave cups even my (ex) bsf on here everyone would just say such amazing things and everyone would gather and write up these essays but noone cares about you and idk. and in rooms when there aren't fights it just feels so fake and forced, that or there's just a ton of hatred from people but yeah it's been slot I guess what I've seen in those couple of months :') I don't talk about any of it but yeah I'm alone too🤍

I know and yk the way gravity was discovered is always kinda funny because like this guy just had an apple fall from a tree on his head and then thought, wait, why did this apple go down? why didn't it go to the right, or left, or up? 

I hate history but I have a horrible teacher so :p

I can't think of much either, some people once thought I was an actor in this show. It was because of the shirt I was wearing not because I looked like someone or anything ☠️ lol that was so silly I never actually told them it wasn't me

pixierobin OP July 22nd

@iloveyouxx yeah that’s I honestly don’t go to rooms much it just makes me really sad how bad cups has gotten cause like I love my friends but then i just feeel like I never see them anymore and the people in the rooms don’t really wanna talk to me so now cups seems different and yeah people spreading rumors is so sad to me I mean it’s supposed to be a safe space

but it’s like I can’t bring myself to delete either because I still have friends like you yk I’m really glad we are still friends❣️❣️❣️❣️

yeah lol my history teacher was not great but by myself I really like history. Ooo what tv show was it? Yeah I’m pretty boring lol

iloveyouxx July 22nd

@pixierobin

sorryyy I had to go

yeah i don’t go to rooms at all anymore everyone’s just settled on who they like. and there’s so much role playing and dating too but everyone says it’s a joke, it is sad ): it was always real people on this site but now it just feels so much like people irl

awww I’m so glad too❣️❤️❣️I sent a request to delete my member account. this one, no one actually cares anymore and there’s no point :’) if I can tho I’ll come back on another acc but only to talk to you tho everyone else is just. I hope you never do that at all ):❤️I want you here and I love you being here💕💗

you’re not borinnggg D: I like talking to you, or maybe I’m just boring😛I’m good with uneventful days lol 

pixierobin OP July 22nd

@iloveyouxx np

Yeah I really misss them but I agree they just aren’t good anymore. I just feel like have no one yk irl and now on here I’m just really alone irl and idk

yeah I get why you’re leaving I just can’t bring myself to for some reason idk why I guess I just hope it would change even tho I know it won’t. I’ll miss you but I hope we can still talk

im really glad we met on that first day at least something good came out this app❣️❣️❣️

iloveyouxx July 22nd

@pixierobin

I know. it feels so alone, but it’s okay, we can be alone together-lol💗🫂

I know it’s like now that I’m here it’s so hard to leave even tho I’m being hurt so much by being here

awe right you were the first person I’ve ever talked to on here too❣️❣️❤️❤️and probably

sorry bbl

pixierobin OP July 22nd

@iloveyouxx sorry I fell asleep

haha yeah🫂

yeah I wish I could leave but I just can’t

I’m really glad that happens I think you were probably the closet friend I have on here💜💜

iloveyouxx July 22nd

@pixierobin

awwwwe lol don’t apologize I’m glad you got some sleepp yay💕🩷you’re probably the closest friend I have on here too💗it’s 2am here but I can’t talk this night lol my dads taking our devices😭I’ll be able to talk in the morning or I’ll try and log in at some point💖lyyy take caree 💜💜💜

pixierobin OP July 22nd

@iloveyouxx ok I hope we can talk soon and try to sleep friend *hugs good night*💕💕 talk soon you tc too 🖤

iloveyouxx July 23rd

*hug attac if okie*

hey friend💕sorry I couldn’t come on again for so long

how’re you?💗

@pixierobin

pixierobin OP July 23rd

@iloveyouxx *hugssss*💕

it’s ok I’m not great Hru?

iloveyouxx July 23rd

@pixierobin

its 3 am😛✨

awwe. same, anything new or ): ? 🩷

pixierobin OP July 23rd

@iloveyouxx oh my it’s 6 pm for me lol

well I woke up a little late so my moms probably gonna yell at me but yeah mostly just the normal stuff any reason for you?

iloveyouxx July 23rd

@pixierobin

lol timezones xD

you were tired and slept late it’s not your fault ):💜a lot I guess but it’s all good🫠

pixierobin OP July 23rd

@iloveyouxx yeah lol

thats not the way my mom sees it but thanks❣️

you can talk about it if you want but you don’t have to🫂💕

iloveyouxx July 25th

I’m really really sorry pix here now ):🩷hugs how’re you💜? did your mom end up yelling ):

hug-warm-hug.gif

pixierobin OP July 25th

@iloveyouxx it’s ok💜 tired haha very tired how are you?

yeah but it’s ok I’m used to it

iloveyouxx July 25th

@pixierobin

aww noo, and you don’t deserve to be >:💜I’m tired too. 3am🤪💕

pixierobin OP July 25th

@iloveyouxx eh maybe I do who knows lol

yeah I might fall asleep so if I stop responding that’s why lol

iloveyouxx July 26th

@pixierobin

no you don’t there isn’t any reason you might🖤it’s okie sorry I had to go I had to pretend to be asleep and then I did fall asleep😭

pixierobin OP July 26th

@iloveyouxx that ok glad you got some sleep💖

iloveyouxx July 26th

I’m this close to offing myself lmao

pixierobin OP July 26th

@iloveyouxx ik some super long paragraph probably won’t help but ily so much❣️ and I’m here if you wann talk or just want a hug💕💕💕

iloveyouxx July 26th

@pixierobin

ily too💗I’m deactivating my account for a while I’m sorry <3 take care of yourself and be kind to you for meee💕🫶💕hugs tight love you friend🩷

pixierobin OP July 26th

@iloveyouxx I’ll miss you 🥲 but I get it *hugssss vv tight*💜💜💕 ily you too❣️ I hope you treat yourself how you treat me💖 I’ll try as long as you do💙🫂❣️

iloveyouxx July 26th

@pixierobin

awwww🥲🩷*forever hug*💖ily more tho😛❤️you’re so sweet😭hugs🤍🖤🫂🖤🤍

pixierobin OP July 26th

@iloveyouxx *forever hugs back* nuuuu ily you the mostest💕💕💕 thanks for everything you’re an amazing friend💖

iloveyouxx August 7th

@pixierobin

noupe I definitely love you more💗💞you’re the best friend ever💜how’re you?🩷

pixierobin OP August 7th

@iloveyouxx nuuuu💜💜 love you so much tho💕💕 your my best friend too🫂🫂🫂 eh idk normal *** so not great lol

how are youuu?(answer honestly)

iloveyouxx August 7th

@pixierobin

I’m really sorry ):🖤I don’t think life has any sympathy for any of us
i love you so much (more) too🩷💞
I'm horrible xD🫠
anywho💗
bubu-dudu-bubu-dudu-love.gif
pixierobin OP August 7th

@iloveyouxx yeah haha🥲

love youuuu❣️❣️

yeah I’m sorry friends I hope eventually you will not be horrible🫂💖