Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Nadia and pixie space

pixierobin June 28th

@iloveyouxx hi Nadia I know we haven’t spoken in a while and I haven’t been on 7 cups much lately but I really miss you and couldn’t find our old thread so I’m making this new one so we can hopefully talk again

pixie💕💕

pixierobin OP August 30th

@iloveyouxx hey Nadia hope your doing ok I really miss you🤍💗

iloveyouxx September 8th

@pixierobin

hiiiiii🩷🩷

iloveyouxx September 8th

oh that was fast

i missed youu I’m sorryyy

iloveyouxx September 8th

I didn’t mean to poof for so long >: 

running-hug.gif

pixierobin OP September 8th

It’s ok friend I get it💙

@iloveyouxx hey Nadia💕🩷💜 I missed you how are you? I see you went in the rooms today how was that? How are you? Sorry if I’m asking to much feel free to not answer any of this but I’m glad to see you ❣️

iloveyouxx September 8th

@pixierobin

hey💗i missed you too, I’m not good but you already know I won’t talk about it so how are you🤍? went into rooms just t see what it was like now before I went to sleep but I’m still up so xd I’m glad to see you too🩵

@iloveyouxx yeah Ik but always here if you change your mind💕 I’m also not good but yk it’s fine too

yeah after I left rooms for while I didn’t think I’d ever come back but when I did it was weird at first but things have definitely gotten better then well yk they were around the time lots of us started leaving tho I get it might still be hard to go in them❣️ glad I can still talk to you here tho🤍 what time is it for you? I hope you get more sleep soon💜💜