Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Aged up

SparklingLuna Sunday

Hey, I went a way for awhile and now I’ve aged up :,) it was my birthday yesterday 🫠 a bit confused on adult side so yeah :,) 

miss you guys : @DarkerPlaces @Noor511 @PastaIsVeryUnderrated @theboymoana @LoveMyMoonflowers  think forgot some people but been away a while that yeah sorry

Hi Oldie friends

Sunniesaurous - @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Tiny O saurous - @Tinywhisper11

Optie friend - @OptimisticEmpath

@SparklingLuna

Lunaaaasaurous I've missed you sooo much.🥺 Welcome back and woah this was sudden but heyyy welcome to the oldie side, friend.🤗❤

It can be confusing and overwhelming at times  but you take your time exploring around and settling, we are here with youuu.❤

Happiestttt Birthdayyyy lovely hooman. A day late but we still celebrating your beautiful self, today and everyday.❤

Wishing you the biggest slice of happy with the sweetest cherry of peace on top always.🤗

Ps- I didn't get your tag from this thread, but saw the title and your name and I was already here to welcome you back hehe, it made me vv happy that you tagged me here and thought of me.❤

SparklingLuna OP Sunday

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou missed you way way moreeeee, me is a anti social human so me maybe sented you a random pm 🙈 thank youuuu ❤️🫶🏻

@SparklingLuna

Awww firsts are special. Hopping right inn.🥰

@SparklingLuna

belated happy birthday 🎈 luna. Really nice to meet you . I bet we all feel like this at some point in our lives about our age 😵 . But dont worry you will get used to it with time. 

SparklingLuna OP Monday

@uniqueGrace8272 thank you 

bobCatz Monday

@SparklingLuna

welcome to the oldies side

SparklingLuna OP Monday

@bobCatz thank you

bobCatz 3 days ago

And happy belated birthday

PuffyCloud23 Monday

@SparklingLuna

SparklingLuna OP Monday

@affableSkies7089 hi

PuffyCloud23 2 days ago

@SparklingLuna

hihi hru

Kieran000 Monday

Hey Luna, first of all, happy birthday! Aging up can be confusing for sure, and it can bring a whole lot of other emotions around as well.

I too have had to say bye bye to so many friends I met in teenie town a few years ago after aging up, but thankfully I’m both places now and some day your teenie town friends will also age up and reunite with you in the rooms plus, there’s so many awesome people around oldie side too ❤️😃

We’re all here for you and hopefully will see you around in the group chatrooms! I really hope you a lovely time here :)

@SparklingLuna

Hey, Luna! I hope it goes well for you in adult land (as I enjoy calling it)! 💕 

theboymoana 3 days ago

@SparklingLuna

i miss you was just thinking how was because don’t see so long ☹️💛wish can take me with you oldies side 

Happy birthday friend💛🎉🎊 I been in hospital so if sound not actual happy or something is just because sick am really glad you back 

SparklingLuna OP 3 days ago

@theboymoana happy to speak to you nahoa buddy!

oh no why’s friend in hospital :(

DarkerPlaces 3 days ago

Nuuuu come bk to teen land i miss u 😢 hope u had a good birthday luna

SparklingLuna OP 2 days ago

@DarkerPlaces I miss you to 😭 it was good thank you, I got a tattoo, how was your birthday hehe ❤️

DarkerPlaces 2 days ago

What tattoo did u get? 😮 nicceee n my birthday was good thx

@SparklingLuna https://www.7cups.com/forum/agingup/General_2532/Whattoexpectwhenyouageup_306402/  something that might be help

might seeing you around 

Noor511 1 day ago

@SparklingLuna besstiieeee 😭🥺🥺

Noor511 1 day ago

@SparklingLuna I didn't get to be there on your bdayyy sorryyyy 💔😭 

Oldiiii lunaa 🥺🥺 

Hope yu have most amazing oldie life XD don't be a scary oldi !! 

SparklingLuna OP 1 day ago

@Noor511 thank you 😭😭😭😭

Noor511 1 day ago

@SparklingLuna hugssssss superrrr tightttttt i missssedddd yuuu besstiieeee 😭💔🥺 

Hruuuu?🥺

slowdecline48 23 hours ago

Happy belated Birthday! And welcome to adulthood. Life won't get any simpler or easier, but you now have options that you never had before. Good luck!