Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a hug? Free hug here!

GratitudeOverGreed September 8th, 2014

Sometimes a little things can make change in one life. One hug could release all the pain that burden one person. So free hug here. *hug*

bleubellejune August 31st, 2015

Oh, need a hug. Will gladly give a hug.

ReverieLost September 1st, 2015

I'm sorry to hear about that. Hopefully, things are getting better with your mother.

*huge fuzzy bear hugs* :-)

bleubellejune January 6th, 2016

@ReverieLost I'll be glad to say, I am better. I'm not sure about my relationship with her, but as I become better, I have hope that it will. So, thank you. Late reply, I know. >< But thank you for the hug!! *chases you to hug you back*

alexaners7734 September 9th, 2015

your situation is all tooo familiar to me.

@alexaners7734 I'm so sorry to hear that. Late reply, but I hope this hug gets to you. *big hug*

alexaners7734 March 16th, 2016

@bleubellejune

it just did, thank you!

caringDaisy89 October 17th, 2015

@bleubellejune (its late but..) HUGSSS!! heart

@caringDaisy89 thank you for the hug!!! *hugs back*

kindness5423 August 31st, 2015

I've been hug deprived recently, things are getting better but life is still just ok and not good, hopfully I'll get back to life being good soon.

ReverieLost September 1st, 2015

Close your eyes and breathe slowly. Just take it day by day, and life will get better soon.

*ginormous bear hugs* :-)

@kindness5423 aww HUGS!!!!!heart

ItsNotJuno September 4th, 2015

Hey. Lost my boyfriend some months ago, and with it, the feeling of being always near someone, being able to actually touch them. I don't have enough confidence with my friends to ask for a hug...so...that's it.

pjradzi September 9th, 2015

*hug*

anchoredwithhope October 16th, 2015

@ItsNotJuno

pjradzi September 9th, 2015

So I'm in between a rock and a hard place right now and I need all the hugs I can get *hug*

@pjradzi HUGS!!!!! heart

@pjradzi I know it's late...

DesteryThePhan September 9th, 2015

Need a hug to prevent a relapse. c':

plasticpinkpony September 9th, 2015

Hug 💜 are you doing the 12 steps?

@DesteryThePhan HUGS!!!! heart

SweetSilence September 9th, 2015

We met on 23th April. His name is Christopher but I did call him Chris. Everything was virtual, and a lot of people dont understand how we can fall for someone virtually. Well, I would say its the souls who fall in love, because when you virtually text with someone, it is the souls who talk and express themselves. We met on a site in which I made a post about how lonely I felt. Quickly he sent me a message :

‘You are in good company. Most of us crave hugs and affection. You will find people in your life who will be there for you and fulfill your needs for hugs and affection:). Don't feel burdened by it. It's a great way to be!

This is how it started. We talked almost daily and ended up falling for each other. He is the first person ever who understood me, got me and was fascinating by every piece of my mind. I loved his mind too, he always had the right words for everything, he was caring, playful, a bit cheeky, fun, smart, MY mister perfect ! Or almost, there are two things that were scaring us : our Geography and ou rage gap. He lives in America, I live in Europe. He talks English, I talk French. And finally he is 39, I am 19. Now please avoid every stereotype about the older guy just wanting a younger girl, I mean, obviously it was a plus for him but he has always been concerned about me and encouraged me to find someone my age. He felt guilty about wanting me and repeated me that it was unfair for me and that the age will seriously impact me in the future. Beside, he has no child and it was the right time for him to have some, I am just 19 and it is way too early for me, and I still havent finished my studies. But you know what ? It didnt matter, it doesnt matter, because I feel like he is the one, I cant even explain the way we connect, Ive never met anyone like this before and I love him, everything about him and I am ready to take the risk. We talked about a future together : the place we would live, the names of our children, the fact we wanted to adopt one, the things we wanted to do and we discussed a lot of things deeply, like I never did with anyone before.

6th August, our last talk. His last connection.

I sent him a mail. No reply. I sent a message to his niece with who I talked a few monthes ago. After a week she replied.

She explained me he had a car accident. He was unconscious at hospital with no more mental activity. That is the last time I heard from her, it was exactly a week ago.

I feel sad and broken and like a part of me totally collapsed. I feel so misunderstood and I need him so much, I love him, I am madly in love with him and I am feeling so horrible for not being over there, for not being able to see or touch him, for not being able to help him whereas he always had been there for me. I wish he just knew how much I love him. I miss you terribly Christopher.

INFJGirl15A September 12th, 2015

My heart breaks and weeps for you. You are suffering a great tragedy and possibly the loss of a loved one. When your heart connects to another the way you have described, losing that connection can feel devastating. At this stage, the difference in your ages pales in comparison to showing compassion for your feelings.

Sending you hugs and hoping you soon find peace and comfort for your heart. ❤️

SweetSilence September 12th, 2015

Thank you Ingirl, your words truly mean a lot ❤️❤️❤️

INFJGirl15A September 12th, 2015

Absolutely my pleasure. Stay hopeful.

@SweetSilence

lovingPine3496 September 9th, 2015

I need a hug to keep me from falling completely apart.. and breaking down in tears

crying

DHawks September 12th, 2015

@lovingPine3496, hey, I don't want you to fall apart, I'm right here with my arms open, come on, get in here and give me a big hug. Please, no tears or I'll tear up as well. <3

@lovingPine3496

@lovingPine3496 HUGS!!!!! heart

MeteorShower September 9th, 2015

Hugs to everyone❤️

Everyone is amazing on here. no matter what you have done your still amazing and awesome. I look up to everyone on here❤️

@MeteorShower HUGS!!!! heart

@MeteorShower this deserves a hug *huggg*

hardworkingSouth6955 September 12th, 2015

Free Hugs for the Exhausted Soul, Everyone!

I cant tell every piece of my confusion in life but I could sum up its story into this; These familiar faces I went to for comfort are all cold.

Free hugs, anyone. Free hugs! :')

alexaners7734 March 16th, 2016

@hardworkingSouth6955 that happened 2 me a few weeks ago.

intellectualpond1493 September 12th, 2015

Big hug to everyone! To those that are experiencing difficulties in life and those who are trying their best to assist. All of you are truly amazing people. Stay strong, amazing and wonderful! And lastly, a hug for myself. Yes don't forget to hug yourself people! 😄

calibeachgrl13 September 22nd, 2015

Hugs for everyone!

lovingPine3496 September 22nd, 2015

I'm in need of a nice long hug..since my close friend graduated..and this year another graduates..I haven't gotten a genuine hug since he left. The guy leaving this year.. He hugs me occasionally but it's not the same...I miss my hug buddy

SimonTheGr8 September 23rd, 2015

Big long, loving hug for you my friend <3 img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130311213412/glee/images/d/d6/Virtual_Hug.gif

SimonTheGr8 September 23rd, 2015

I've been gradually cruising through all 18 pages of this thread, and it really hits me. 'Please I need a hug' 'I am lonley and no one is there to hug me', it makes me stop and think. I do often feel a tear drip down my face when I read these messages, but I like it. Because this thread, motivates me too help someone. It helps me too understand that no problem is less important than another, that every problem matters, and together, 7 Cups will fight against it, with all our strength, aiming towards our mission, too create a stable, peaceful planet, where Metal Health Problems do not exist <3 *HUGS TOO EVERYONE!*

peachPond8678 September 23rd, 2015

Your such an amazing person, you make me feel happy and loved Simon.