Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could have been born with a different name...

Heather225 June 19th

image_1718819328.png

We live in an age where we can pick our names, even change them officially, or use nicknames to dictate our own identity. But I'm curious what name or names you'd have thought better suit you!

(Gender doesn't need to matter here btw!)

I would have chosen Skye!

πŸ“› Your turn!Β 

OhHelloThereImHere June 19th

@Heather225 YT is already a shortened version of my name and I actually like it better than my name lol so maybe I'll choose YT

Tinywhisper11 June 20th

@OhHelloThereImHere πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” ytπŸ€”πŸ€” is it short for yet-ti??? Or young tiger??Β 

Plot Twist:

They were named You Tube at birth :P

Tinywhisper11 June 22nd

@jesusredeemedme2425 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

akunknown June 19th

@Heather225

Gr8 and fun thread! Thanks so much for starting and sharing it!Β 

Idk what name I’d choose if I could change it. I’ve grown to eventually appreciate my name. It’s part of my identity, part of who I am.Β 

But IF and that’s a very gigantic IF I did change it, either one of the following (in no particular order:)

- Eric Draven

- The UndertakerΒ 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tinywhisper11 June 20th

@akunknown the undertakerπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β 

akunknown June 21st

@Tinywhisper11

There really is someone who was called The Undertaker. The Undertaker was a character he played for 30 years but he is a real person who was also called Taker by some for short later on. Nowadays while some still call him The Undertaker or Taker, he commonly goes by his real name publicly more so than he ever did as far as I know. I chose that name bc I was/still am a fan of The Undertaker character mainly bc of how he played it and how dedicated he was to it.Β 

Tinywhisper11 June 22nd

@akunknown that's gonna have to be your nickname on 7 cups from now on😎

akunknown June 22nd

@Tinywhisper11

I’ll think about it but for myself idk if it fits me tbhΒ 

akunknown June 22nd

@akunknown

As a nickname I meanΒ 

Tinywhisper11 June 22nd

@akunknown ok I'll stop calling you it😁❀

Heather225 OP June 20th

@akunknown

you wouldn't dream of messin with someone with those names πŸ˜‚ very fun i love it

akunknown June 21st

@Heather225

Ha! No I would not but if I had any of those names, no one would mess with me either, even in the world of dreams πŸ˜‚

But I really chose those names bc they sounded cool. I forgot to add Sting but it’s ok I already have 2 options so….

Probably... Kiara. <3

I've grown to love that name after using it on 7Cups <3

Tinywhisper11 June 20th

@jesusredeemedme2425 it's a pretty name ❀

Thank you <3

Tinywhisper11 June 20th

@Heather225 I was not given a name at birth, just a number. So at 18 I chose my own name, which is Lola 😁 Lola is a great name, but then I found out it means grandma in tagalogπŸ™ so now I would change my name to something cool likeπŸ€”

Sandy😁 no wait sand is my enemy β™Ώ... Ok um what about

betty boop

or flame

or smurfette

It just means you are wise hehe

Tinywhisper11 June 21st

@jesusredeemedme2425 that's true πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sadcat13 June 20th

@Tinywhisper11 do you hand out cookies?

Tinywhisper11 June 21st

@sadcat13 no I hand out money, for you to buy some sweets, or a toy😁

sadcat13 June 21st

@Tinywhisper11 well, I can't complain 😁

Tinywhisper11 June 21st

@sadcat13 grandma Lola gives you 50pence.. Don't spend it all in one place deary

sadcat13 June 21st

@Tinywhisper11 don´t worry, i won´t 😊 And i will draw you a picture after lunch for it 😊

Tinywhisper11 June 22nd

@sadcat13 yaaay! Good little one ❀

Heather225 OP June 20th

@Tinywhisper11

i could see it

smurfette-pick-flowers.gif

Tinywhisper11 June 21st

@Heather225 I'm about the right hightπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

slowdecline48 August 3rd

@Tinywhisper11 "Smurfette" would definitely fit. πŸ˜ƒ

Tinywhisper11 August 4th

@slowdecline48πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sadcat13 June 20th

@Heather225 Hannah. I just think it is such a cute and gentle name. I don't really like my own. It sounds like someone is about to scream at meΒ 

Tinywhisper11 June 21st

@sadcat13 Hannah is cute ❀ and really you don't like your real name!?!? I thought kitty is a great name😁

sadcat13 June 21st

@Tinywhisper11 yesss, whenever someone calls me real name it sounds like they are mad at me and I'm just having a jump scare of what did a do? And turns out they just want to ask to pass the salt. And I'm just like nice.

Tinywhisper11 June 21st

@sadcat13 aww bless you ❀ maybe you should change your name to hannah, and your last name could be tiny or whisper😎

sadcat13 June 21st

@Tinywhisper11 nahh, i donΒ΄t want to change my name. It is too much of a part of who i am, would get an identity crisis if i changed itΒ πŸ˜‚

Tinywhisper11 June 22nd

@sadcat13 ok sticking to kitty is a good choice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gargi07 June 21st

@Heather225 there are Alotttttt of name's but I will go with "vaidehi" I Love this name sooo much it means "she who was born from the furrow of the land." Also the name of Goddess Sita.

Tinywhisper11 June 21st

@Gargi07 that's a perfect name for you ❀❀ here's your πŸ‘‘

NightingaleListens June 21st

@Heather225

I would name myself Ophelia ( I love the name, it sounds gentle and pure. It's a beautiful name)Β  Β  Β  or

Maitreyi ( who is also mentioned in a number of Puranas, "is regarded as one of the most learned and virtuous women of ancient India" and symbolizes intellectual women in India, I love the name, it sounds really powerful and beautiful to me)Β 

Tinywhisper11 June 21st

@NightingaleListens great choices ❀ Ophelia is a great name ❀

Heather225 OP June 21st

@NightingaleListens

agreed with Tiny. excellent memorable names πŸ’ž