Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Bizarre jobs

PineTreeTree June 6th

Just for fun, come up with a bizarre job description (real or imaginary).

Iโ€™ll startโ€ฆOtter Sitter (when someone wants you to look after their pet otter ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Chocolate Eater. This is when you eat all the chocolate in the house to help someone in the house keep going with their health and fitness goals. Hey, somebodyโ€™s gotta do it hehe

PineTreeTree OP June 7th

@jesusredeemedme2425 ๐Ÿ˜‚ youโ€™re hired! BYOC! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tinywhisper11 June 7th

@jesusredeemedme2425 that's a awsome idea๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Tinywhisper11 June 7th

@PineTreeTree ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” I would be a bed wetter.. Someone has to try out those waterproof sheets๐Ÿ˜

Or, a water slide tester weeeeeeeeeeee!

๐Ÿค” a professional bed warmer, I lie in your bed and warm it up ready for you in those cold winter nights๐Ÿ˜Ž

PineTreeTree OP June 7th

@Tinywhisper11 I think you may have named two out of 3 actual professions. I saw a news story about these people in hotels whose job it is to pre warm the bed by crawling in it. I personally would rather warm up my own hotel bed unless I specifically brought my own personal warmer. And someoneโ€™s got to test water slides right? Iโ€™m wondering if bed wetter tester might just be simulated ๐Ÿ˜‚ but you definitely win first prize for that job title!

Mmm I think I might double wash any new sheets I order just in case theyโ€™ve been tested ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tinywhisper11 June 7th

@PineTreeTree yaaaay! I got a job ๐Ÿ˜ I got fired from my last job for smiling to much๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ I was like "well if I can't smile whilst I work then... Find yourself a new undertaker!!"

mytwistedsoul June 7th

@Tinywhisper11 OMG ๐Ÿ˜ณย 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Tinywhisper11 June 8th

@mytwistedsoul ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@PineTreeTree

umโ€ฆ a toy testerโ€ฆ and an ice cream testerย 

honestly i donโ€™t think these two are too bizarre hehe ๐Ÿ’œ @Tinywhisper11 i have a feeling you would want to be one of these (or both) ๐Ÿ’•ย 

Tinywhisper11 June 7th

@LoveMyMoonflowers ooooo! Ooooo! Why didn't I think of that.. I want to be both of those

@Tinywhisper11

hehe itโ€™s okie i thought of it for you ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคช we can be colleagues ๐Ÿค”โœจย 

Tinywhisper11 June 8th

@LoveMyMoonflowers yaaaaay! Thanks lovely โค

PineTreeTree OP June 8th

@LoveMyMoonflowers Yeah those sound like two jobs you could do at once ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tinywhisper11 June 7th

@PineTreeTree also I might want to be a fish walker. Or have aย  panda bear grooming buisness

@Tinywhisper11

what does a fish walker do?

Walks fish, of course. Hehe

Tinywhisper11 June 8th

@LoveMyMoonflowers I have a little tiny lead to take your goldfish for a walk๐Ÿ˜ they'll be so excited they'll do a happy little dance, then when I return them home, they will be asleep cause their warm out๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

PineTreeTree OP June 8th

@Tinywhisper11 Yes everyone loves a well groomed panda bear, and fish need their excercise, just be sure to pick up their poop so the other fish donโ€™t step in it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tinywhisper11 June 8th

@PineTreeTree buy a tiny poop scoop got it!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Tinywhisper11 June 7th

@PineTreeTree oooo! Oooo! I could be a nutcracker tester

PineTreeTree OP June 7th

@Tinywhisper11 sounds painful ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tinywhisper11 June 8th

@PineTreeTree ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

croc burners. we burn crocs. our goal is to eliminate crocs to reduce the dorkiness of the dorks in this world and to prevent more children from becoming dorksย 

@mytwistedsoul @Torean

mytwistedsoul June 7th

@LoveMyMoonflowers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Where do I sign up?ย 

@mytwistedsoul

umโ€ฆย 

write your name on a sandwich with ketchup and then make up some fancy pledge about burning crocs ๐Ÿค” soul you can lead us because your cool and we are dorks ๐Ÿ˜‡ย 

Torean June 7th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Yes.ย  This is everything I want to be a part of. ๐Ÿ˜

@Torean

let's burn all those wretched crocs ๐Ÿฅบ

Ditto lol

mytwistedsoul June 7th

@LoveMyMoonflowers only semi cool ๐Ÿ˜‰

img-20240607-135702942_1717783449.jpg

I solemnly swear to burn Crocs without a care

either here or there

I swear with this decree

to burn these Crocs most menacinglyย 

Fire fire burning brighter

build the flames up ever higher

burn them up in a flashย 

and turn all Crocs into ash

How's that? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@mytwistedsoul

Soul. Soul. Soul. Soul. Soul.ย 

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I had this feeling you would actually do it but i didnโ€™t know for sure ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I will never forget this ๐Ÿ˜ญ you have no idea how hard i laughed when i saw this. ๐Ÿคฃ The pledge is beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ itโ€™s perfectย 

mytwistedsoul June 7th

@LoveMyMoonflowers ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I learned something new today.ย  It's really hard to write in ketchup ๐Ÿ˜ย 

I was hoping I'd get you to laugh ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

@mytwistedsoul

I can imagine that. i would do it too but we donโ€™t have ketchup in a bottle :( and i donโ€™t want my parents to suspect anything lmao. ๐Ÿ˜… but iโ€™ll tryย 

I did ๐Ÿ˜ i laughed very hardย 

mytwistedsoul June 7th

@LoveMyMoonflowers Oh yeah don't get into trouble ๐Ÿ˜ณ it'll become on of those late night after the parents go bed hobbiesย  ๐Ÿ˜‚

@mytwistedsoul

lmaoย 

PineTreeTree OP June 7th

@mytwistedsoul Soulโ€™s new job title, bread engraver and crock menace ๐Ÿ˜‚

mytwistedsoul June 7th

@PineTreeTree ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I need that on a T-shirt!ย 

Tinywhisper11 June 8th

@mytwistedsoul yes I was wondering how you write it so neatly๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

mytwistedsoul June 8th

@Tinywhisper11 I got mad skillz! ๐Ÿ˜

PROFILE PIC!!! XD