Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What would be the worst thing that could happen in a date??

Tinywhisper11 August 22nd

* light hearted topic, please be mindful* 

Deal breaker, what would be the worst thing that could happen in a date. Perhaps something they or you said/asked. Or maybe something just outright embarrassing??

genericbeing August 31st

@Tinywhisper11 That's because the conversation read you instead

cat-kitten.gif

jesusredeemedme2425 August 31st

I didn’t mean it in a gross kinda way XD

PineTreeTree August 31st

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂😂

genericbeing August 31st

@jesusredeemedme2425 I haven't dated at all in ages lol

I hate being single with a passion XD

genericbeing August 31st

@jesusredeemedme2425 Yeah

genericbeing August 31st

@jesusredeemedme2425 I never have numbers memorized anyway lol

Tinywhisper11 OP August 31st

@genericbeing I've never dated anyone

Painful sometimes… Sometimes it’s better if you don’t.

genericbeing August 31st

@Tinywhisper11 Its something worth doing at least once, like riding an emu through downtown Tokyo

Have you done this????

genericbeing August 31st

@jesusredeemedme2425 Not the emu thing no lol

@genericbeing ohh! I've already ridden a emu😂😂😂😂 but dating, no way

PineTreeTree August 31st

@Tinywhisper11 You should always bring your emu to a date, that way you have a stylish getaway in case the date goes poorly 😂

genericbeing August 31st

@PineTreeTree Pines right on that

PineTreeTree August 31st

@genericbeing image_1725119603.jpeg

You just happened to have a picture of you standing next to an emu??? ;)

PineTreeTree September 1st

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂 a family photo actually 😂😂😂😂

Tinywhisper11 OP September 1st

@PineTreeTree 😂😂😂😂

@jesusredeemedme2425 run you'd run very fast😂😂😂😂 or roll♿♿

slowdecline48 August 31st

My date shows up looking foxy. Woo-woo! We go out for a nice dinner, hit a club & dance a bit, then go back to her place. 😎 We're in the mood for action. Sitting on her couch, we start kissing, get to more, then I undo her dress--

and find out she is actually a man. With very realistic breast implants & a feminine voice.

Date permanently over, plus maybe a few therapy sessions in the near future.

"oh god, it was terrible!... I feel so betrayed. She told me her name was Stephanie, she looked great...her real name is Steve!" *sobbing*

@slowdecline48 wait!! Did this really happen????

No it didn't happen, thank god... 😆 I've been coming up with examples for this thread. You wanted answers? I can reel them off the top of my head anytime! 😃
PineTreeTree August 31st

@slowdecline48 Steve must have been so disappointed 😂

Awkward lol

sadcat13 August 31st

@Tinywhisper11 they turn out to be a vampire. I'm not touching their ice cold hands all my life. Get out of here. 😂

sadcat13 August 31st

@Tinywhisper11 sit me down to a beautiful candlelit dinner at McDonald's. Look deep into my eyes. Whip out a product presentation on their company's vacuum cleaners with the intention to sell me one 😂

PineTreeTree August 31st

@sadcat13 😂

PineTreeTree August 31st

@sadcat13 Yep, this is a three alarm …

First off, McDonalds is a hard no. 

Second you can’t elevate a happy meal to “romantic dinner” with candles.

Third, the internet. Who sells vacuums face to face anymore? 

…now I’m curious, would McDonald’s ever do a romantic dinner themed restaurant and what would it look like? 😂 

sadcat13 August 31st

@PineTreeTree mcdonald´s is a perfect place for me due to my allergies and ED 😂 To me, any fancy restaurant is a no 😂

But yep i can see it. A table so small it barely fits two trays. A candle being crammed in the middle, in an as stable holder as possible, yet there is a special staff member dutyfully standing around with a fire extinguisher, just in case. Above you, there are some plastic cups and fry cartons diy-ed into a romantic garlands, each hiding a tiny led light in it, to fully enhance the atmosphere. There is not much lights except the garlands and candles, and some smaller lights on the wall. They claim it is for the mood, but you know damn well they are just cheeping out on the energy bills (and making it harder to see your food is barely holding together). Next to you, another couple is enjoying their Mc Flurry, talking about their dog´s digestive issues. They are so close it is almost a double date, despite never meeting them. At the corner table, a screaming kid is demanding extra ketchup, when his tired parents just hoped to have some family time but their babysitter canceled last minute so now here they are. Every day from 10 to 19, a special performance is taking place, the local speciality. The old busking artist with his violin just took his place on the street corner, and is playing his melodies. Of course they don´t have the radio on during this time, the live music is always better. Suddenly, the fire extinguisher employee moves. A kid on the other side of the restaurant tried to burn the salad leaf from their burger over the candle. Life is good. 

PineTreeTree August 31st

@sadcat13 😂😂😂😂

sadcat13 August 31st

@PineTreeTree i just had to 😂

Tinywhisper11 OP September 1st

@sadcat13 McDonald's is a romantic date for 5 year olds only😂😂😂😂😂😂

@Tinywhisper11 Yep, and 6 yr olds have to grow up and take their play dates to Chuck E Cheese 

image_1725159381.png

jesusredeemedme2425 September 1st

I would legit still go <3

Not a fan of the rebranded mouse tho. Lol

@jesusredeemedme2425 Yeah I would too. I think originally it was a rat before it was a mouse so maybe they had some radioactive substances in their pizza 😂

jesusredeemedme2425 September 1st

Ohhhh BIONIC RAT O.O

Admit it people… That’s where they got the idea for FNAF. Lol

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂

@jesusredeemedme2425 …learned the costume he had bought for his main character, a coyote, was actually a rat, prompting him to suggest changing the name from "Coyote Pizza" to "Rick Rat's Pizza". His marketing team believed this name would not be appealing to customers and proposed "Chuck E. Cheese" instead. The company adopted the rat as their mascot. (From Wikipedia)