Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favourite "useless" fun fact?

sadcat13 May 24th

A lot of us know a random piece of specific information that we can't really do anything with, but still are very proud of and cant wait to get an opportunity to share it with others. Mine is that sunflowers are used to help clean up soil contaminated by radiation as they have the ability to take up the toxic and radioactive materials from the soil and store it in their tissue. ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป

How about you? What is your favourite useless fun fact? ๐Ÿ˜Š

@tinywhisper11 @Heathermarie95 @Kristynsmama @LoveMyMoonflowers @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @WeEarth @Georginahowe @kylersartpace

Tinywhisper11 July 9th

@VictoriaLove7 really???? Are you just doing a Donald trump, and the drink bleach trick thing????๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ only joking. I wonder what their made off๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

VictoriaLove7 July 9th

@Tinywhisper11

It is edible if approved by food & drugs administration hehe โ˜บย 

The fruit stickers are made of food-grade ink, & a food-grade adhesive made from synthetic polymers or natural products (such as starch or seaweed extracts)

(ใฃ๐ŸŽโ€ขุ‚โ€ข๐Ÿฅญฯ‚)

images-4_1720526420.jpeg

Tinywhisper11 July 9th

@VictoriaLove7 oh! I still think I'm going to take the stickers off though๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

VictoriaLove7 July 9th

@Tinywhisper11

me too, I would still take the stickers off if I nom apples ๐ŸŽ with a sticker on it hehe ๐Ÿ˜‹

sadcat13 OP July 19th

@VictoriaLove7 thatยดs such a cool factย ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

VictoriaLove7 July 19th

@sadcat13

yes yes, it is, cat! เธ…/แ  โ€ขใƒฎโ€ข ๐ŸŽเธ…ใƒž

SparkyGizmo July 19th

@sadcat13

Agreed!ย ๐Ÿ˜Šย โค๏ธย 

GhostKnight July 11th

fun fact: height of an average human is exactly equal to 3.5x the length of their hand+forearm (tip of the fingers to elbow)

that's the reason in ancient times people (part of asia) claimed that we only own 3 gaj(old unit of same length) land๐Ÿ˜‚

sadcat13 OP July 19th

@GhostKnight never knew thatย ๐Ÿ˜ฎ