Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What would you dress up as for halloween if your fairy ghostmother granted you the wish of getting you the perfect costume?

sadcat13 Wednesday

Hey everyone, got my pc fan replaced, so should be able to use the pc againย ๐Ÿ˜Š Now onto the game

๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ป

Your spooky fairy ghostmother just appeared, ready to grant you a halloween costume of your choice! What will you be dressing as?

@tinywhisper11 @Heathermarie95 @Kristynsmama @LoveMyMoonflowers @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @WeEarth @Georginahowe @kylersartpace

@sadcat13

Yayy for being back on your pc!๐Ÿค—

Ooh that's a fun question, I'm thinking!๐Ÿค”

Any suggestions?๐Ÿ˜ญ

@dtanushree wanna twin with me wearing pumpkin costumes, buddy?๐Ÿ˜›ย 

halloween-kids.gif

How about you, Cat?๐ŸŽƒ

sadcat13 OP Wednesday

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thatยดs so cuuuuuteย ๐Ÿ˜Š I think i would ask for a super cool gothic costume. All the elaborate accessories and fancy dress piecesย ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

@sadcat13

Hehe thank youu, Cat and wow, I dunno why it made me think of "Wednesday" (Adam's family, yes also the Jenna Ortega starring series on netflix) hehe but oooof a gothic look appears quite cool in my imagination!๐Ÿคฉ

2022-netflix-show.gif

dtanushree Wednesday

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Lol Buddy, sureeee!!! Hahaha just imagining it and it's so funny lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Perfect way to look weirdly spooky on Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ ๐Ÿ‘ป ๐Ÿ‘ปย 

Le us ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

dance-halloween.gif

@dtanushree

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ yesss we are gonna dance as well exactly like this gif lolol!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ (I do wonder if people are gonna get scared or they may get their laughter-dose by seeing us lol, either way, a win-win I guess ๐Ÿ˜›)

BlackBlueWhite Wednesday

I would choose to dress up as batman, or something winged, like black angle

sadcat13 OP Wednesday

@BlackBlueWhite every party needs a hero ๐Ÿ˜Š

BlackBlueWhite Wednesday

Aww thanks, but I was thinking of wearing a mask instead of being a hero.

sadcat13 OP Wednesday

@BlackBlueWhite well, in that case, enjoy the halloween partyย ๐Ÿ˜Š

Heather225 Wednesday

@sadcat13

ooh fun post! for me just off the top of my head something mythical like a satyr so i can wear those awesome-looking hoove boots!

sadcat13 OP Wednesday

@Heather225 thatยดs such a cool ideaย ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Tinywhisper11 Thursday

@sadcat13 last year I dressed as Winnie the pooh๐Ÿ˜ but I got arrested๐Ÿ™ they said going around in a red t-shirt and nothing else is indecent exposure or something๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

So this year I'm gonna be a ghost bee๐Ÿ˜ I'm sure no-one will mind me dressing up as a boo bee๐Ÿ˜

dtanushree Thursday

@Tinywhisper11

Omg that's hilarious ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†ย Just make sure your creativity stays within the โ€œacceptable costumeโ€ guidelines this year ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you donโ€™t want to get stung ๐Ÿ by the law again!

Tinywhisper11 Thursday

@dtanushree ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ok I'll try my best โคโคโค

sadcat13 OP Thursday

@Tinywhisper11 I laughed so hard reading this, hope this year's costume will go better ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tinywhisper11 Thursday

@sadcat13 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I hope so too โค๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

tokkittalgi Thursday

@sadcat13 probably some sort of really pretty witch getup,, with a flowy skirt, for sure. ready for my bubble bubble toil and trouble era <3ย 

sadcat13 OP Thursday

@tokkittalgi I'm sure you will be magical ๐Ÿ˜Š

BlueDarkAurora 3 days ago

@sadcat13 a vampire maybe also with a cape that actually helps me fly :D

sadcat13 OP 2 days ago

@BlueDarkAurora will make sure to get you some *** good Halloween drinks and desserts ๐Ÿ˜Š

genericbeing 5 hours ago

@sadcat13 Victor Van Dort maybe

emily-corpsebride.gif