Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Grab a book. Open it on page 112. What's the first thing the character said?

sadcat13 February 26th

Grab any book you see. Open it on page 112 and check what's the first thing a character says. IΒ found this yesterday in a YouTube short, and was like oh well. Why not, let's try it. I grabbed a book. Flipped to page 112. No dialogue on the entire page. I opened a second book. And got a "Where?"Β πŸ˜‚ Sooo just curious what things would ya all get 😁

Grab any book you see. Open it on page 112. What is the first thing a character says?

sadcat13 OP February 26th

@tinywhisper11 @CommunityModLou @schrodingerscattt @flatenedbylife @Heathermarie95 @Kristynsmama @LoveMyMoonflowers @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @WeEarth @Mya000 @Georginahowe @kylersartpace

Tinywhisper11 February 26th

@sadcat13 um it says where's wally hiding now? Ok I'll have a look at a grown up peoples book tommorow ❀❀

@Tinywhisper11 I think where's Walley is a great sentence 😊

Tinywhisper11 February 27th

@sadcat13 😁

WeEarth February 26th

@sadcat13

brown-and-cony-brown.gif

@WeEarth yaaaaay I found wally πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

WeEarth February 27th

@Tinywhisper11

yelynn-chay-xe-yelynn-run.gif

@WeEarth πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

kylersartpace February 26th

@sadcat13

i got "This is Glane"

@kylersartpace perfection 😊

@sadcat13

ive already read that part and even if u were to ask i cant give context because i cant remember it

@kylersartpace it's ok, I absolutely love out of context stuff 😁 the fact that I have absolutely no idea about what is the context makes it even more hilarious 😁

@sadcat13

ok

Mya000 February 26th

@sadcat13Β Thank you for tagging me, this is such a fun idea! On page 112 of the book I grabbed, the first thing a character said was "Who made that poem?" It's lovely to see the variety of responses people can get from this exercise. Thanks again for sharing it!

@Mya000 awww that's such a beautiful sentenceΒ πŸ₯°

LoveMyMoonflowers February 26th

@sadcat13

β€œWe gotta go, Pudge. Time to roll up.” 

I’m not sure about the context because I haven’t read that part of the book yet! :P πŸ’œ This was fun hehe.Β 

@LoveMyMoonflowers I see there is some action going on 😁

LoveMyMoonflowers February 26th

@sadcat13

I have no idea πŸ˜›Β 

@LoveMyMoonflowers we will see 😊

WeEarth February 26th

@sadcat13

Sadly, no book around me. So I just walked to the room where my sister was reading. There I took a book, but that was in our regional language.

Now I finally got a book,.. page no. 112, its ''Besides, as I have already mentioned in one of my letters, the question involved is mainly one of principle. The principle of serving an alien bureaucracy is one to which I cannot reconcile myself.'' It is not a dialogue, its an autobiography. I am sorry. πŸ€“

milk-mocha.gif

@WeEarth Well. Still, a very cool sentence, gloriously out of context 😁

WeEarth February 26th

@sadcat13

Β fbcuteboy.gif

@WeEarth I just wanna hug you to death

WeEarth February 27th

@Tinywhisper11

Ohhhh, no....😱Then I should take a good life insurance policy or practiceΒ ninja hugs?? πŸ€”

no-kisses.gif

@WeEarth πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ your so cute

WeEarth February 27th

@Tinywhisper11

peachcat.gif

@WeEarth your the cutest ❀ ❀ now come here so I can hug you to deathβ™Ώβ™Ώβ™Ώβ™Ώβ™ΏI'm coming for youβ™Ώβ™Ώβ™Ώβ™Ώβ™Ώ

1800gayu February 27th

@sadcat13 I got "Doomsday is upon us"!! a bit scary :00

sadcat13 OP February 27th

@1800gayu 2020 is back everybody, get ready for end of the world, part 4 πŸ˜‚