Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New years resolution

AvyIsKing December 31st, 2023

2023 was a hard year for me. I'm recovering. 

So I shall share one of my resolutions for this year. 

Accept I am pretty without makeup. Accept that baggy t-shirt me is good enough. I dint need to loose weight. I'm going to let myself go back to my natural hair color (red) for the first time in a very long time. 

It's going to be hard. I'm going to struggle. But I am a perfect person just being me 🥰🥰 

I embrace my scars and my strechmarks and the parts of me that I consider ew. 

I wish you all the happiest and a well new year 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 31st, 2023

Aww hey hey @AvyIsKing, this was super wholesome, I had a smile throughout reading this and I'm so so so so so incredibly proud of youuu for embracing the beautiful youu as you are and working on being more accepting and kind towards you. Way to go!💛

Ooh and wishing you a very happy and loving new year!💛

AvyIsKing OP December 31st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awwww thank you! I hope you have a very good weekend and new year 💖💖

Kristynsmama December 31st, 2023

@AvyIsKing

These are great resolutions.  2023 was hard for me too and I’m so glad that today is the last day of 2023!

my resolutions are 

1.  Drink 8 8 oz glasses of water a day

2.  Establish and maintain healthy boundaries 

3.  Keep my health as my top priority

AvyIsKing OP January 1st

@Kristynsmama

those are great resolutions to have. I believe in you ❤️❤️

slowdecline48 January 15th

@AvyIsKing For what it's worth - Red hair is an uncommon, & thus rather unique, feature. That is true for reasons having to do with human genetics. Some people (mostly men) consider it the most beautiful of all hair colors.

AvyIsKing OP January 15th

@slowdecline48

Thanks, genuinely. My boyfriend is super excited my hair is coming back in honestly lol

luckylistener January 17th

@AvyIsKing These are great resolutions! January is already half way over; time flies wayyyy too quickly. I'm hoping that 2024 has gone well for you.

sadcat13 January 20th

@AvyIsKing this is such a heartwarming post to read. May this year bring you all the self love and acceptance that you need 😊

AvyIsKing OP January 20th

@sadcat13

thank you (: this year is going slow but amazing (:

sadcat13 January 20th

@AvyIsKing You got this 😊cheering-cute.gif