Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

emotionally exhausted

mililuvstae July 4th

hello m new here i hope by october i get better and get over my dpression wish me luck

toughTiger6481 July 4th

@MiliBunny

Are you doing anything to work on your depression .... unlike some other illness depression is not something you can just wait out for it to lift..... sometimes it takes effort to break free in my opinion and experience...

i hope you can get out of it but if you are waiting it may be a long time. 

blissart July 5th

@MiliBunny

Best wishes Mili, get well soon 💗

Dips1 July 6th

@MiliBunny

Hey, you'll be good, just keep at it

SpiritTea July 7th

@MiliBunny

I wish you all the luck in the world. If you ever need a friend, I can be there for you :) 

mililuvstae OP July 8th

@SpiritTea thank you😊

BlackWood8234 July 7th

Get a coloring book or a reading book or game or something else you like. That coloring gardening has helped me while my medicine is doing it's thing

hopefuloutlook September 8th

@mililuvstae All the best. May your depression vanish much before October and you see lots of peace and calmness.

mililuvstae OP September 22nd

@hopefuloutlook  thank you so much

Angelanj September 22nd

@mililuvstae Hey there Mili, that's so good you want to feel better. What are some things you are doing currently to work towards your goal?

Wishing you all the best,

Angelanj 💞

mililuvstae OP September 23rd

@Angelanj  hii angel yeah i can feel my improvement after coming here. well the MCR member community room helps a lot to get distracted or talk about the  topic bothering me in depth . As a regular there i have made pretty good friends they are wise and com mods helps a lot too . I no longer keep things bottled up rather i vent in the sharing circle or exploration garden room. Music helps a lot too. hope u have a good day ahead ♥ thanks for dropping by

Angelanj September 23rd

@mililuvstae I'm so happy to hear the 7cups community has been supportive and has helped you to feel much better. Music always helps me too! ☺️ You're so welcome. I wish you all the best on your journey to feeling better. Feel free to message me if you need a listening ear! 💗

lovedlucy13 September 22nd

I wish u all the best but remember u have to put in the hard work take it from me.I used to struggle with depression and sadness but I stopped letting my mind remember that that I am depressed . I kept myself busy and now I am no longer struggling.

mililuvstae OP September 23rd

@lovedlucy13 thanks a lot lucy m doing so much better

eldongroh2004 1 day ago

Hey 

eldongroh2004 1 day ago

@mililuvstae hey come talk please 

eldongroh2004 1 day ago

@mililuvstae can we talk 

jawad1213 31 minutes ago

@mililuvstae good luck