Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My parents make me sad :)

cl0s3tm0th June 24th, 2021

So basically my parents hate each other yaay. And theyy alwaysss talk about they hate each other to me and I very much dislike it. Like what I am supposed to do with this information. Everytime after I feel angry and sad. Also it’s like it’s not myyyy fault yall got together and still connected with one another because you decided to have children wtf. It makes me so mad. And everytime I’m left so drained and bleh. Among other things that also make me sad abt them this the main thing.

cl0s3tm0th OP June 24th, 2021

And I don’t know how to deal with it, which leads to bad habits and not doing anything at allll lol.

lildreamer0000 June 24th, 2021

i can relate so much in what you say you can’t even imagine. it’s so hard and i feel u. thanks for sharing and articulating this.

lildreamer0000 June 24th, 2021

sorry btw for this useless answer im new here...

cl0s3tm0th OP June 24th, 2021

Lol its okay. Thaaanks

gregariousGlobe3969 June 30th, 2021

I’m sorry

Archange1 July 1st, 2021

That sounds exhausting. Parents are crazy

mona10 July 9th, 2021

Trust me I know how it feels i have seen it all these years but just ignore it try to keep u distracted I know whatever u do its not easy to deal with and I am happy that ur sharing :)

alonelyqueerperson July 9th, 2021

I think you should to try to talk with your parents about it. Tell them how you feel and I think they understand. I’m really sorry for you and I hope your doing well now.

FrozenRob0t July 24th, 2021

i so know how this feels. Like why get together in the first place if you know fighting and hating each other wld be a possibility after having children. I wouldn’t have to be alive to deal with their nonsense.. Anyways, I’m sorry you have to go through this, but it’s okay, maybe finding some distractions would help. For me, listening to music helps a lot, i hear them often to not hear the cursings :)