Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Irritated for no reason. Is that normal?

LainaghStory March 21st, 2016

For some reason after Friday I felt agitated. I couldn't stand being bothered with anyone in my family. Even when they were being nothing, but sweet and kind to me. Nothing significant happened. Friday was actually a good day. I haven't been in any stressful situations. Do any of you get like that too?

Cheshire94 March 21st, 2016

@LainaghStory

Yes, I don't know why though. I just get in funky moods.

LainaghStory OP March 21st, 2016

@Cheshire94 Sometimes I feel guilty that inside my head I'm yelling at my family members while smiling and pretending I'm okay. It so fake and I hate. Sometimes I just want to be alone even though I'm always alone.

@LainaghStory

Don't feel guilty. You're not actually taking it out on them, which in a way would be worse. I think it's okay to have bad days and it's okay if they know you're having a bad day. Just be like, "Hey I'm having a rough day and I want to be alone. I'm not mad at you guys, and I appreciate your concern and i love you, but I just need some space."

ihatethisss March 24th, 2016

@LainaghStory Feeling agitated easily comes with depression or thats what my old therapist told me.

mermaidd March 21st, 2016

My moods have been all over the place lately. I just switched to new meds. I was actually feeling happy for a few days, and I've been a crying, crabby wreck the rest of the week >.<

@mermaidd94 @cheshire94 A few days ago my grandmother ask me if I was okay and I felt like crying.

mermaidd March 21st, 2016

@LainaghStory Isn't that the worst? x.x I bursted out crying in the car on the way to put gas in the car today -_-

@mermaidd The most embarrassing cry was while I was at work. I was cashing these two ladies out and they said something. It just pushed me over the edge ((mind you I had the most stressful day at work. People are scary when they are hungry)). I just started bawling like a kid. They didn't even say anything rude.

@LainaghStory

Awwww I'm sorry. That's rough, I know I'd feel the same way if I was in your shoes.

@Cheshire94 The okay question is powerful.