Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

No selfcare

gentleCup1525 January 31st, 2019

I realized that ever since I've been really sad I just havent cared...like usually I dont "treat myself" anyways but it's worse than ever before. I dont at all or basically rarely shower, brush my teeth, brush my hair, wash my face, look in the mirror, care about my clothes, etc....like usually I care a lot bout most of this and especially clothes but I just wear whatever and then at school I feel like trash cause I look like trash😅 then usually I'm a normal eater uk eating at the right times and right amounts but I've lost my appetite and I eat at the weirdest times and sometimes even just once or twice a day...and usually it's just trash now...my room is also trash usually it's pretty messy haha but it's a lot worse and I havent cleaned in so long and everythings a mess and I barely do the laundry either...or hw... what do I even do everyday? I don't even know....?😅 ahhhhshsjdjdjdjdjrjrjrjrjdjdjdjnriririthrjejkdndnfnfnnfnffjjrjdrjrjejejrjrndnnrnnr ahhhhhh...I just dont care but the results make me feel like trash but i dont have the motivation or time to change or do anything...everythings wronggg .//

Jem7Cups April 8th, 2020

@gentleCup1525

I was once in this position. For a fair few months. I knew that enough was enough. Someone recommended that I start a gratitude journal. Since then, I have never looked back 😊❤ Maybe you could try this too!

Jem 💜

gentleCup1525 OP May 15th, 2020

@Jem7Cups thank u