Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling useless and helpless

zimmy August 15th, 2018

I feel like I'm ruining everything. One thing after another just back to back. Big things, little things, even the good things aren't good. I feel absolutely awful and I'm trying so hard, i really am trying my best. I'm trying so hard and nothing is working.

AtomLight August 15th, 2018

@zimmy

so.. take a step back and have a farther look at things

you might be doing it wrong, you might be doing things you shouldn't bother doing

you might be stressed, when i'm stressed i can't even play well

zimmy OP August 15th, 2018

@AtomLight yeah, you're right. This is helpful, thank you

AtomLight August 15th, 2018

@zimmy

you're welcome ^^

actually i just finished watching this anime movie, its called the secret world of Arietty, they are small people trying to live in our big world, seem helpless right? by the topic of your thread try to watch it its really awesome movie and gives the one of us a lot of hope and beautiful feeling.

http://kissanime.ru/Anime/The-Secret-World-of-Arrietty/Movie-Part-01?id=33136&s=default

zimmy OP August 16th, 2018

@AtomLight I love anime, thank you for the recommendation!

ReadBooksDrinkTea August 15th, 2018

@zimmy I'm sorry you're experiencing that. But sometimes nothing is working because it's not supposed to and there are bigger and better things waiting for you. It's probably not comforting at the moment, but it could be that what's going on right now is really not right for you, so it's not working.

zimmy OP August 15th, 2018

@ReadBooksDrinkTea Yeah. It's just really difficult trying to adult and get all that stuff together with depression and anxiety and all that good stuff. Thank you though, I'm really glad someone replied to this

ReadBooksDrinkTea August 15th, 2018

@zimmy You're not alone! "Adulting" is no fun at all. I hope things change for you soon. :)

plumCoconut5442 August 15th, 2018

@zimmy It sounds like you're really overwhelmed and trying to please a lot of people AND trying to take care of yourself at the same time. Is that right? That is like a perfect recipe for anxiety and I know it can feel like there is no way to get out of it. I feel like I am going through that too.

All I can say is that you are stronger than you think - deal with one fire at a time, and you will start to feel more in control. xo

zimmy OP August 16th, 2018

@plumCoconut5442 yes, that's pretty much exactly what I'm going through. I know how to deal with it for the most part but its just really difficult in the moment. Thank you

rami999 August 16th, 2018

Don't say this about yourself, you are much better and i believe in you