Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

💕What do you love💕about yourself?💕

juliak1968 February 17th, 2020

I love that Im still kind even after life has mistreated me

Dancingfaerie February 19th, 2020

@juliak1968

In sorry that life has mistreated you, but I'm proud of you for getting back up continuing on with life no matter how hard it may seem at times. 😁❤

juliak1968 OP February 19th, 2020

@Dancingfaery

Thank you very much for this! I'll cherrish this post.

😊

Dancingfaerie February 19th, 2020

@juliak1968

❤ I'm glad I could help

@Dancingfaery

Here is a gift to show you the way👣

LonelyStardust94 February 19th, 2020

Demons lie even in the best of us. Digging, black sharpened claws into our innocent hearts. Youth becomes overshadowed by the hunger for pain. Not this time, I refuse to let this demon win, I will not allow it. The sun will shine inside evaporating the cold dark place he lurks inside us.

@LonelyStardust94

Such beautiful poetry tells me you know well of pain and suffering, and the challenges we all must face. Love is a powerful tool you weild so wisely to defeat the beast deep inside thee 🤗

Shyness98 February 19th, 2020

I've been practicing self-love a lot through the years on my mental health journey and I love where I'm going, I have a lot of room to improve on but I am a lot better in where I am at than where I used to be. I love that I practice this every day and realize that loving myself is a muscle. I love how innocent I can be and am, I love how I find joy in the littlest things, I love that I have a passion for writing, I love how I fell in love with self-growth and improvement, I love my love for spirituality, I love my weirdness and awkwardness, and I love that even though I am not perfect and mess up I still want to do the right thing. I love myself and am dedicated to being my own best friend. This is one of my favorite quotes and I hope that it might inspire anybody having trouble loving themselves: " How bewitching it is, that moment when you realize you are your own twin flame, protector, soulmate, beloved, sacred spiral of hope, mantra of freedom, Prophet, Buddha, spirit guide, divine counterpart, hero and healer." - Rune Lazuli

I've been practicing self-love a lot through the years on my mental health journey and I love where I'm going, I have a lot of room to improve on but I am a lot better in where I am at than where I used to be. I love that I practice this every day and realize that loving myself is a muscle. I love how innocent I can be and am, I love how I find joy in the littlest things, I love that I have a passion for writing, I love how I fell in love with self-growth and improvement, I love my love for spirituality, I love my weirdness and awkwardness, and I love that even though I am not perfect and mess up I still want to do the right thing. I love myself and am dedicated to being my own best friend. This is one of my favorite quotes and I hope that it might inspire anybody having trouble loving themselves: " How bewitching it is, that moment when you realize you are your own twin flame, protector, soulmate, beloved, sacred spiral of hope, mantra of freedom, Prophet, Buddha, spirit guide, divine counterpart, hero and healer." - Rune Lazuli

@Shyness98

Yes, indeed - you are doing so great and are an inspiration to so many of us. I wish when I was younger I would have started learning to understand how important our self worth, self respect, self esteem, and self image are. You are way ahead of me, but I'm working towards it. 😊

Thank so much for your inspiring post!

Oh my goodness thank you!!! I hope you have many blessings coming towards your way. @juliak1968

@Shyness98

Your message was warmly recieved

That was my first Blessing of the day

🐒

@Shyness98

secretCat7864 January 21st, 2021

Everything you said totally resonated with me, and I love the quote! It will definitely be going in my self care journal.

I love that im just crazy enough to say "good times" during this crisis

SpecialSystem February 20th, 2020

I love that i let people mistreat me over and over.

juliak1968 OP February 20th, 2020

@JoeTamez

Its a shame lots of people have no respect or compassion for others. Its good you dont react in a badvway.

🐒🐯🐶🦁🐮🦄🐗🐏🐷🐴🐱🐅🐕🐻🐿🐘🐭🐀🐹🐼🐰🐸🐥🐳🐧I love that I stand in the truth even though having morals is a lonely place. I love how I can often find peace and understanding when times are hard.

I love that I don't hold grudges

I love that I don't hate

I love that I understand

"I like being kind"

juliak1968 OP February 21st, 2020

@Gujon3073 @zeeebah @Lazykatz

I love myself as I love my freinds. Together we will rise back up! We should only be judged by the sucesses of the people we care about!🐅🐺🐻

🌼A BIG SHOUT OUT FREINDS!

juliak1968 OP February 21st, 2020

Im still trying to survive the worst losses imaginable by using my time making freinds on 7cups and offering the best of myself

juliak1968 OP February 26th, 2020

I love that i find strength when im empty because of the good i see on this site

norawinters2000 February 26th, 2020

I love that I can be alone and still not feel lonely

juliak1968 OP February 27th, 2020

@norawinters2000

Nice!😊 We really do have to find that within ourselves esspecially when we are all alone.

This site is my only social life, and im grateful to be able to log on here, and meet many others who can understand.

I Wish You Big Blessings!

I love how just one thoughtful person can turn around my depression. Just knowing somebody cares, means so much. I try to be that person for others when im ok.

Im happy for today even though knowing my near future is uncertain; worrying will not help, so im going to listen to music and jeep looking for an appartment.😊

juliak1968 OP February 29th, 2020

juliak1968 OP March 13th, 2020

If we learn to love

We'll love to learn

&

If we a live to love

We'll love to live

LadyInSilence March 13th, 2020

I love about myself:

my kindness

my commitment to lose weight

my self control of emotions

my unconditional love for my family

juliak1968 OP March 13th, 2020

What I live about myself, is the warm feeling that I get from other peoples kind insightful posts. The let me know that lots of people are healing, and are discovering the much needed self love, and introspection😊

DayDream3r0 March 13th, 2020

@juliak1968 nothing about me

juliak1968 OP March 15th, 2020

@DayDream3r0

You're one of a kind, rare and special, the world is so much of a better place because your in it with us all. Your not alone, your loved and very welcomed.

👀

juliak1968 OP March 19th, 2020

1) I love that I love, and love being loved!💕

ap779 March 29th, 2020

Absolutely. Nothing.

gene2017 March 22nd, 2020

Very little, perhaps my empathy.

juliak1968 OP March 23rd, 2020

@gene2017 🖒

herealways27 March 23rd, 2020

I love that I'm positive and find a lot of positive things around me :)

juliak1968 OP March 23rd, 2020

@herealways27

That's a beautiful super-power🖒