Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Music?

azureTalker1011 May 24th, 2015

I'm looking for some relatable songs for depression........ music helps me a lot, any recommendations? i say lost boy- ruth b :)

LuxuriousLavender November 9th, 2015

I enjoy listening to Amy Winehouse's music. My two favorite albums that you should listen to are Frank and Lioness: Hidden Treasures.

MusicDraw November 9th, 2015

I love Breaking Benjamin's 'Anthem of the Angels', 'Evil Angel'.... Pretty much every song by Breaking Benjamin.

eviesweet November 9th, 2015

Some songs from "Red"

Trading Yesterday - Shattered

Thriving Ivory - Flowers for a Ghost

And one of my favorite bands "Three Days Grace", mostly "The End is Not the Answer", "Get Out Alive", "Never Too Late", "Now or Never" and "Tell Me Why".

trisjlistens November 10th, 2015

Check out Paramore's songs! :)

braincheese November 13th, 2015

I've found that I tend to listen to sad music when I'm depressed, which doesn't really help, haha. But for some reason the soundtrack for the game 'Little Inferno' by Kyle Gabler resonates with me lately. It sounds cold and warm at the same time and some of the tracks make me cry.

MusicDraw November 14th, 2015

@braincheese

I do the same, I listen sad songs when I'm upset. But I actually find it more helping in most of the time, like it's somehow healing. I cry it all out and feel better.

MusicDraw November 14th, 2015

@braincheese

I do the same, I listen sad songs when I'm upset. But I actually find it more helping in most of the time, like it's somehow healing. I cry it all out and feel better.

braincheese November 15th, 2015

@MusicDraw

Exactly! Happy music can sometime exacerbate the issue.

SpringPariah March 17th, 2023

I find the artist NF really relatable in terms of going through depression, anxiety, etc.

He is a rapper who talks openly about a lot of deeper topics, and makes great cinematic music videos if you ever decide to watch one.

Lately, he has released 2 new singles called Hope and Motto from his upcoming album, which show his brighter side and how he has grown and overcome his inner demons and past traumas.

If you aren't really into rap, I'd recommend Alec Benjamin, especially his second album These Two Windows.

Hope this helps! Happy Listening. :)

53924 April 5th, 2023

TV: Billie Eilish!!!!!!!!! :)

jerfer September 23rd, 2023

conor maynar creepin) best song for me when i am sad

Clarrr September 23rd, 2023

@azureTalker1011 bruno marss