Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A break from depression and 7cups.

CallumKing2000 June 7th, 2023

Okay well here I am, back with another post, I know they are not the best when I post and they can get depressing but this time I have to do this. To those who may have forgotten me i was Kingburger23 but recently I got a name change to my real name which you all know me as CallumKing2000 these days, however that is not what this post is about, I am making this post to let people know and my cups friends, I hope they are my friends, that I am taking a small vacation break, you see some of you knew today that I went into the sharing circle to share and I shared my feelings and thoughts, and when I shared I went back and I got so so sooo anxious to ask again so I logged out had an anxiety attack and logged back in and shared a few hours after explaining I need a break in General, so if people can pass on the news to the mindfulness team and just explain I won't be there for a while. As of tomorrow I will be booking into a hotel for a week to clear my mind and have some me time as I am not used to being around people alot, I just wanted to let people know that I am okay I will be taking time and I'll be doing mindfulness while alone. I just wanted to let folks know around here that I'm thinking of them and what they may be going through, so I will take my leave for tonight and get some rest and be freshed up for tomorrow. Look after each other guys. And I'll see you all when I get back. I love you ❤️

Tags: @iampapaya @SolitaryBird @Patienceimpatient @Bestvase7265 @TinyWhisper11 @VictoriaLove7 @Accidentaltentacles @adventurousBranch3786 @amiablepeace77 @Kala @Mymelaninnarritive @compassionateOak202

P.S, I also wanted to tag goldenpear but she has numbers in her name and I was looking for her. Thanks 🤜🤛

MeaningfulSilence August 30th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

Hi there CallimKing2000, sorry to hear, is there something I can do for you? If you want to drop me a message please do.

bestVase7265 August 31st, 2023

Maybe listeners aren't the way to go for you. They certainly aren't perfect. What would happen if you just used the page here to tell us stuff?@CallumKing2000

PatienceImpatiens August 31st, 2023

@CallumKing2000

Hey, King, it's me, Patience. Have you ever seen that movie, "Catch me if you can?" In it the dad tells a story of a mouse caught in a pitcher of cream. The mouse was struggling and he kept kicking and kicking and struggling and finally because of all the kicking, he turned the cream to butter and he was able to climb out of the pitcher. That's all I got for ya. I know you're struggling, but I also have great faith in you that you're going to figure this out. And, I wish people would take it seriously when you say you are struggling. I believe you. Moreover, I believe in you as a good person, and I wish these demons and depression could leave your mind. Much love and affection and support. Grandma Patience Pat the Cat

CallumKing2000 OP August 31st, 2023

@PatienceImpatiens a good way of putting it, I admit I typed that when I was angry so it was out of anger obviously now that I calmed down I don't really know how to feel about it, it was something that took over me and I'll be honest we all say things sometimes out of anger but sometimes don't mean it but yes I'll admit it, we all gotta keep trying till we all free sometimes

PatienceImpatiens August 31st, 2023

King, I love ya! I guess I must also like the mouse! Humane traps it is!!!!! And, massive hugggggs. Love, Patience

Gilbird August 31st, 2023

@CallumKing2000

Good luck, Callum!

CallumKing2000 OP August 31st, 2023

@Gilbird thx

CallumKing2000 OP September 2nd, 2023

Nice cup of hot chocolate 20230902-123523_1693654733.jpg

adventurousBranch3786 September 2nd, 2023

@CallumKing2000. Hmmm that looks yummy 😋.

CallumKing2000 OP September 2nd, 2023

@adventurousBranch3786 it was nice, I had it my back to the future cup which lights up when u put hot water in it. 20230902-123520_1693680734.jpg

bestVase7265 September 3rd, 2023

Glad that you had a moment of calm. @CallumKing2000

doomsdaysouffle September 3rd, 2023

@CallumKing2000 thats lowkey the best hot chocolate ive seen lol

goldenPearr September 3rd, 2023

@CallumKing2000 Whoaa King, deliciousoo 😋

And that cup is majestic 😍

Hope you are doing alright ❤️ Enjoy ur drink

buildabetterworld September 4th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000, it takes immense strength to share your feelings and thoughts, and your post is a testament to that courage. Taking a break to prioritize your well-being is a wise decision, and it's essential to recognize when you need some "me time." Your mindfulness journey is a beautiful step toward self-care.

Your friends and the mindfulness team will surely understand your need for this break, and I hope they offer you the support and understanding you deserve. It's evident that you care deeply for the people here, and your message of looking after each other is heartwarming.

Rest well, enjoy your time at the hotel, and remember that it's okay to take a step back when things get overwhelming. Your presence and love are valued, and we'll be here when you return. Sending you all the positive vibes and a virtual hug 🤗❤️.

CallumKing2000 OP September 4th, 2023

@buildabetterworld this was months ago btw I just come here now to update with stuff

CallumKing2000 OP September 8th, 2023

Anyone know any good movies/TV shows worth buying to watch on a VHS as I've been using it for a while now

bestVase7265 September 9th, 2023

What kinds of things do you usually like? @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP September 9th, 2023

@bestVase7265 anything really mainly cartoons for TV shows and any category for movies

bestVase7265 September 10th, 2023

Hmm. I don't watch a huge number of cartoons, but we did watch the second one of the Spiderverse movies this summer. I am presuming that you have seen the first one? @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP September 10th, 2023

I've just been away for the day today I went down to the seaside, had some fun, went to the amusements, had a good time overall it was just a change for the day u know but glad to be back sitting in the chair and relaxing

bestVase7265 September 11th, 2023

That sounds like an awesome break! I am glad that you had a chance to let your brain do something different. You do come home pretty tired though. I had a similar day where I ended up at a place with tons of pinball machines and arcade games. But man am I exhausted tonight. @CallumKing2000

PatienceImpatiens September 11th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

King, that sounds like an amazing change of pace and very soothing. Seaside, the waves, the sky, the briny air. What a wonderful idea.

CallumKing2000 OP September 17th, 2023

Hope everyone is doing well

CalmRosebud September 17th, 2023

Well as can be expected given the circumstances of this world basically being a dumpster fire. Lotsa love, King!

PatienceImpatiens September 17th, 2023

Yeah, so, I can’t complain. My husband is alive and sitting next to me watching Arsenal vs. Everton. This is Heaven. He is alive. I hope you’re doing better, King. Here’s luck and a burger to tip you over to positive vibes.

And! Images don’t work with my phone! Hey, hey Tekk people! Fix this!!!!

Love,

Patience

bestVase7265 September 18th, 2023

Doing okay. My elderly parents are starting to finally settle into the next stage and get some of the care that they need. Thanks for asking. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP September 21st, 2023

I found this out in the porch, reminded me of 90s west side sign

20230921-154132_1695307871.jpg

bestVase7265 September 22nd, 2023

I like it. It reminds me a little of a dino footprint. @CallumKing2000

CallumKing2000 OP September 23rd, 2023

20230923-175738_1695509877.jpg20230923-175823_1695509893.jpg

CalmRosebud September 23rd, 2023

@CallumKing2000 Mmmmmmm that looks Yummmmmmmmm

!!!!!!

CallumKing2000 OP September 24th, 2023

@VioletVeritas it was nice

bestVase7265 September 24th, 2023

Need to get myself some pizza sometime soon. @CallumKing2000

@bestVase7265 this one was from pizza hut it was okay

bestVase7265 September 25th, 2023

I find their pizza a little salty. But pizza in general is wonderful. @CallumKing2000

PatienceImpatiens September 24th, 2023

@CallumKing2000

King, Oh, Goodie! You left me a slice of pizza! I'm heating it up right now!!!!! Yammmmmm.

Love, Patience

@PatienceImpatiens enjoy enjoy

adventurousBranch3786 September 24th, 2023

@CallumKing2000 Looks delicious 😋!

@adventurousBranch3786 I have diabetus so it was a treat it wasn't filling enough but was nice but there may be not enough time

Why do you guys take time out your lives to speak to me when I post here, you guys can be doing something more eventful than wasting it here on my posts, you shouldn't waste your time bcuz of me or my damn life updates. I really Am not worth your time, that's gospel truth, I don't even hardly reply to people on the post that's disgusting from me, trust me yall don't waste your energy on me bcuz I'm 100% not worth it but I do know this, weather there's a god up there or not they'll send me up and have rid of me next. I'm sorry I waste your time you all take care now

bestVase7265 September 25th, 2023

Halt. You are always worthy of our time. I know that you can't see it when a wave hits and tells you that you don't matter. But the depression wave is lying.

I don't do anything that I don't WANT to do. I seriously enjoy coming on here and seeing pictures of leaves or pizza. Your posts actually do make me smile. There is NOTHING that you can say that will make me react otherwise.

You deserve as much support as anyone else. I am going to keep giving it. It is the only way for all of us to crawl, cracked and bleeding, out of our holes and into a better spot. I know that you can't see it. Sometimes you just have to trust other people that hope and caring are there. @CallumKing2000