Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pixel art

Datnpc May 20th, 2023

I don't have anyone to show my artwork to so that's why I posted it here. It was supposed to be a little sketch of a character design but than I got carried away. I'm really nervous to post this.. I hope it's not that bad... do tell me what you think about this..screenshot-20230520-161718-ibispaint-x_1684583121.jpg

VaryingCloud May 20th, 2023

@Datnpc

Its very cute Dat! You’re talented! 👏 Keep creating! And one day you’ll be proudly showing your creation. 😊❤️

Datnpc OP May 20th, 2023

@VaryingCloud thank you so much... I really appreciate that I was really nervous but now I feel a little better hearing that, thank you

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 20th, 2023

@Datnpc

Aww this is too adorable, love the flower-thingy?🌸

I hope you share more of your art here! You're so talented, you deserve to showcase it! ❤

Datnpc OP May 20th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you! I feel a little embarrassed but maybe I'll post some more art. thank you so much for your support

BenittaJ May 20th, 2023

@Datnpc it's awesome i love it

Datnpc OP May 20th, 2023

@BenittaJ thank you and I'm glad you think it's good

AutisticDragon May 26th, 2023

@Datnpc Absolutely stunning!

Datnpc OP May 30th, 2023

@AutisticDragon thank you so much 😊

creativeAvocado2529 May 26th, 2023

@Datnpc

Great job, I really like it. To be honest, I rarely see such a style, but I think it's amazing! You're wrong to doubt your abilities)

Дай угадаю, один друг в ловушке, а другой бежит спасать? Это так мило) Он переживает за своего друга. Так трогательно.

Datnpc OP May 30th, 2023

@creativeAvocado2529 I'm really glad you think it's amazing, thank you so much for believing in me

trueconfidant123 May 27th, 2023

@Datnpc

Aww that's so cute!🤌😇

Datnpc OP May 30th, 2023

@trueconfidant123 thank you 😊

NeoMintChocolateChip May 30th, 2023

@DatnpcIt's cute!!!

Datnpc OP June 7th, 2023

@NeoMintChocolateChip thank you!

EmotionsListener May 30th, 2023

@Datnpc

Thank you for sharing your great pixel art, I imagine it must take a long time to create! I noticed your pixel ocean as well, perhaps you could even start a hobby journal (information about hobby journals) if you wanted to have a space to share where people could see your old and new pieces. It can be a nice way to see your own progress as well.

Thank you again for sharing your art!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Datnpc OP June 7th, 2023

@EmotionsListener that's really nice to hear that you want to see more of my art, yeah I think I will start a hobby journal thank you for recommending me this!