Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

first time use oil pastels !

theboymoana April 26th

Never think can do art stuff because so hard hold things like pencils markers crayons and very hard get hand do what brain want when try make something else move

But Iris talk about oil pastels say very messy ! So means i need try 😂my foster parents take me get some and foster sister help me do very first oil pastel picture ! 

Because soft not as hard to me draw lines and because can use hands mix colors is lot more easy then have hold pastel to mix just very excited find something can do even still take so long need lot breaks but did it !

a48fa7e8-33cd-41cb-8105-12c6b0e68140_1714164345.jpeg

Apeatrice April 26th

@theboymoana

*hugs * (if ok)

Love it! Its so pretty.

(I never oil pint before,what was it like?)

theboymoana OP April 27th

@Apeatrice

thanks hugs friend 💛💛this oil pastels is like crayons ? But lot more soft and can use hands mix together and stuff because hands heat oil up and it move around and blend with other colors ! Is really fun to me 😮😃

mytwistedsoul April 26th

@theboymoana Omgosh this is so awesome! You did a great job! 😊

theboymoana OP April 27th

@mytwistedsoul

thank you !!! Try so hard am really proud how could do 🥲🥲😃💛

mytwistedsoul April 27th

@theboymoana It's definitely something to be proud of! 😊 I think it's awesome! I hope you do some more!

Tinywhisper11 April 27th

@theboymoana wow moana thats beautiful😍 you did a great job ❤❤

when I first started doing art I used watercolour pastels, which are pretty much the same thing😁 I understand how hard it is when you can't work your hands properly, 2 fingers in each of my hands are missing now, it was incredibly hard for me to hold a pencil, and have control over it, but after a few years of a lot of practice and trying, I now do all kinds of mixed media sets and crafts. And so can you ❤ you did an awesome picture keep up the great work ❤

AffyAvo April 29th

This looks awesome!

We used these in elementary school and they pushed us to do a thick black outline on everything, I'm guessing it's some type of artist style. I never liked anything I drew with them.

Maybe one day I can try as an adult without the classroom guidelines.