Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is it possible to make Good friends here? 😬 Something real?

starryUnicorns81 May 17th, 2023

So was seriously wondering...like Iv been on here for a while now,2017 . And IV met a few people,that was then and we connected ,I mean it was great ,somehow along the line we lost communication , well along the line I wasn't as active as I was earlier when I started. We all get busy. But now I am wondering if it's possible to connect in with someone here??? Does that even work anymore??

Edited June 9, 2023

Avaria May 17th, 2023

@starryUnicorns81
Hey! Welcome back to the site. :)
Have you tried connecting with people in member chatrooms?

starryUnicorns81 OP May 17th, 2023

@Avaria nope not really,I am a listener,buh you could suggest and t

Littlerose00 May 17th, 2023

@starryUnicorns81

honestly I’ve been wondering too! Like I always meet people who are not busy and then they stop contacting because I don’t reply as often, but as you said everyone gets busy 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’d love to get to know you if you want , feel like we could be on the same wave length hahah 😭

starryUnicorns81 OP May 19th, 2023

@littlerose00 absolutely yes 💯,let's get to know each other...please feel free to message me or mayb I should,which ever, would be nice🫂

Littlerose00 May 21st, 2023

@starryUnicorns81

I tried to send you a message but it’s not giving me the option to chat with you for some reason.Even tried popping onto my member account but still not working 😭

starryUnicorns81 OP May 21st, 2023

@littlerose00 hi dearie...I am trying to chat you up too, must be the network..maybe we'll try again later.

StrivingSoul May 19th, 2023

@Littlerose00

It isn't about being busy. If someone wants a connection then they will prioritise it. Even presidents and super busy surgeons have friends.

Littlerose00 May 21st, 2023

@StrivingSoul

Oh that’s actually a nice perspective on it! I’ve never thought of that but to be honest sometimes people have times when they simply cannot afford to keep friendships.Happens to all of us.You could easily get caught up in exams or even be going through a hard time.

Gettingbettertoday May 17th, 2023

@starryUnicorns81

I have been here about 8 months.

Although there are many people here I like interactions here seem superficial. I will never meet these people. I have never cultivated a long term friendship. I wouldn't know where to start. Where I am from you ask friend over or to go out, two of many things you can't do here.

@Gettingbettertoday hey there..hope u doing super good today? So I am just seeing you comment. Which is true ,where to start from🤔

edited June 9, 2023

Gettingbettertoday June 7th, 2023

@starryUnicorns81

Contacting people here is against the rules.

May 17th, 2023

@starryUnicorns81 it works more when we have a common goal!

@Fristo .. totally agree with you, buh here's the question,how do you know you share a common goal?

StrivingSoul May 19th, 2023
  1. @starryUnicorns by talking about it, ask the person you want a friendship with what their goals are.

@Strivingsoul...that's noted thanks for the tip 🙂

Gettingbettertoday May 19th, 2023

@starryUnicorns81

I have never become friends with someone because we had the same goal. I doubt anyone here wants to be me.

@Gettingbettertoday...hmmm understood,buh then how have you become friends,I mean here on 7cups and also life in general

Gettingbettertoday June 7th, 2023

@starryUnicorns81

I have not become friends with people here.

In the past I would meet people and we would just hit it off and become friends over time.

IntroHelper May 19th, 2023

I've been here since 2015 I think, made some connections along the way but not really in touch anymore :(

Is anybody open to being friends :)

@ introHelper hey dearie, I think most of us have connected at some point with people then all of a sudden ,just off..mayb u stoped getting replies or hearing from them or something,u could never tell what has happened to them and secretly hope they are okay wherever they are and maybe low-key missed them. In response to you questions..sure ,feel free to message me anytime..let's be friends 🫂💯💕

generousA611 May 21st, 2023

I’m open to being friends , text me whenever :)!

doraemon5126 May 19th, 2023

@starryUnicorns81 Yes it is...You can text me anytime..I am sorry you had to go through this...sending hugs if okay :)

Awwn thank you😊sure means alot, texting you right away😁💖💕

Izza111 May 19th, 2023

@starryUnicorns81 m here i want friends tooc, someone to share with everything .. m going through a very difficult time with anxiety plus my relationship 😭

Oh darling...so sorry about whatever difficulty you must be going through, I can only imagine. Please feel free to text me,and yes please anytime..as long as I see it, I will definitely reply and we"ll talk about alot more. Relationships hmmmm a touchy topic, but we"ll all be fine at the end💖💕😁😊sending you love and hugs✌️😘

@Izza111 hey izza....so sorry about your anxiety and the relationship thing,it can be difficult,we"ll all be fine at end, I actually sent u a message on your comment earlier but didn't @ you, so u could check please

GoldenRuleJG May 19th, 2023

@starryUnicorns81 It is possible to have people you share a good connection with yes! Sometimes people can leave for a bit due to other commitments or they’ve deleted their account ✨

@GoldenRuleJG true....on a second note ,it's very possible they no longer have access to the account...but then we will still miss them...and wonder what ever happened 😐

GoldenRuleJG May 19th, 2023

@starryUnicorns81 maybe they changed their name - let’s hope it’s that and they reach out and say hey to you 😊

@GoldenRuleJG...let's hope so, fingers crossed 🤞

doraemon5126 May 19th, 2023

@starryUnicorns81 i would love to be your friend xoxo

@doraemon5126...right away...it's official😘😁we friends🫂

Neweragain May 19th, 2023

@starryUnicorns81 I can be yiur friend ❤

@Neweragain awwn❤️💯😊let's be friends then. Feel free to drop a message. I will be expecting 🫂😁

SteveMiller May 21st, 2023

@starryUnicorns81 hello there 😊. Just checked your reply. I'll text you in no time. Cheers ❤

CallumKing2000 May 19th, 2023

🤜🤛

someonesoul May 21st, 2023

@starryUnicorns81 same goes with me , i am new here , i want to make friends with people who were with me when no one was. even my friends can`t do it .

@someonesoul hmm I understand,but hopefully you will meet people soon who will be there for you.💕🫂

OnlyDarkness May 21st, 2023

@starryUnicorns81 Hey, starry are you looking for a certain type. I’m looking for someone to chat with on a regular basis I’m tried of explaining my situation over and over . Would love to have someone I can just Talk to Seems like no one can commit.

River76 June 11th, 2023

@OnlyDarkness

Heyy I’d love to be that person for you 💗 I’m willing to listen and talk through anything you’ve got to on your mind and will definitely chat you up everyday! Let me know if you’d like to talkk.

Much love, Rose