Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Greece

mariainfj July 30th, 2022

Is there anyone from Greece ? I feel that it’s too hard to find my greek community here. Sometimes I wanna talk about more greek things, yk things that only greeks understand. If anyone sees this you can reply.

bluelotus99 July 31st, 2022

Hi mariainfj!

Not from Greece but close, neighbor! I hope you find someone from Greece as well. Regardless of that, if you feel like talking to someone you can always message me :)

lanyard July 31st, 2022

greek things? like moussaka?

mariainfj OP July 31st, 2022

hahahah idk why I said that it doesn’t make sense but I mean to talk in greek or make it more easy to understand what I mean whenever I say something.

bluelotus99 July 31st, 2022

@lanyard Wait isn't mousakka turkish? -starts debating- :p

adaptableAcres7309 April 13th, 2023

Their mousakka and their mousakka is different

forcefulPear274 August 8th, 2022

Hola, I'm from Greece so if you feel the need to send be free to do so.

forcefulPear274 August 8th, 2022

Δεν ξέρω ιδιαίτερα πώς λειτουργεί, μπαίνω για να πάρω βοήθεια, δεν ξέρω αν γίνεται να στείλεις κλπ

Αλλά μπορείς να μιλάς άνετα, είδα ότι θέλεις να μιλάς ελληνικά, λογικό.. Οπότε είμαι εδώ

mariainfj OP August 9th, 2022

ααα τελεια !

forcefulPear274 August 18th, 2022

Ελπίζω να είσαι καλά

Sherlben August 12th, 2022

hi to anypne here 😊😊

RideaRainbow August 16th, 2022

Hello there. I am from India. Greece is high up on my bucket list.

Feel free to talk to me.

Namaste from India...

Tani

NickyYayUwU January 4th, 2023

I'm from Italy, but once I went close to Greece and it was hella cool!! (I can't believe it has been 5 years already..)

Anyway, I just wanted to say a dumb thing that might sound interesting for somebody? Anyway, I kind of know Greek :)

Uhm.... Ancient greek to be precise, because in my highschool (there are different kinds of highschools here in Italy lol) we study ancient greek, latin and italian (those are the main and the most important subjects in this highschool). Jeez, we study a lot here ...but it's worth it since I love the greek culture❤️

mariainfj OP February 27th, 2023

@NickyYayUwU Omg really? That is so amazing. We study ancient greeks from junior highschool here in Greece and it's genuinely hard. Most students complain about us learning ancient greek and think that it is a useless subject and a response many people use is "people from all over the world study it and we, from the country this language is originated aren't going to study it?" :D. Besides that, I really see the importance of studying ancient greek but it is hard. Also, people who take up humanities in 2nd grade of highschool (11th grade) study latin too!

NickyYayUwU February 28th, 2023

Yeah, same here. Many complain about studying ancient greek, but honestly, I found it easy and interesting :) hahhaaahhhahaha

I hope I'll go to Greece one day :)))

April 2nd, 2023

Not...quite Greek, yet I have lived in Greece for 10 whole years and my family does speak, mainly, in Greek.

I am very much interested in Greek (pop) culture and I am still, even today, watching the News and the shows on Greek TV!
<3 My messages are always open, feel free to text me!

Xoxo, IRA!

mariainfj OP April 12th, 2023

@Irene2552 aww that’s wonderful! 🇬🇷❤️

April 12th, 2023

@mariainfj

Oh, maybe! I will be happy to hear you've found people on here to share your cultural insights!

Wish you the best, Maria! Καλή δύναμη!

xoxo, Ira.

Listenerforyou7 December 26th, 2023

Hi Mariainfj!!!! I’m Greek too! I will be more than happy to have a chat and talk about Greek stuff!!

YourSecretHelper July 14th

Late to the thread, anyone who needs to talk about Greek stuff message me