Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Week 2: Choose your study partner! (Poll closed)

Hope August 5th

Hi everyone! This is week of 2 of academy weekly polls. Today we will be voting for ideal study space and I will announce the most popular choice on Friday!

Choose your study partner!

A. Velma Dinkley (Scooby-Doo)

B. Matilda Wormwood (Matilda)

C. Dwight Schrute (The Office)

D. Sherlock Holmes

📌This post is brought to you by the Content Development and Marketing Team. You can find information on the program here. 

@Hope

Sherlock Holmes! :P

Keith22534 August 5th

@Hope

Sherlock Holmes! 

purpleTree4652 August 5th

@Hope

A. Velma

WeEarth August 5th

@Hope

Matilda Wormwood

aCalmOasis August 5th

@Hope

Mr. Sherlock Holmes for me! He seems like the kind of out-of-the-box type of thinker that I would really gel with.

BeautifulSky22 August 5th

Matilda! She was my childhood before I even watched the movie...

unassumingEyes August 5th

@Hope Sherlock Holmes, every day! 

Tulipppp August 5th

@Hope

Velma since she's so sweet 

Fradiga August 5th

@Hope

I feel that the question is just for Americans, so not that inclusive... I only know of D, Sherlock Holmes. 

Heather225 August 5th

@Hope

Holmes

JollyRacher August 5th

@Hope

As a STUDY partner, I'll have to choose B. Velma and Sherlock are great for mysteries and complex problem solving but this is a study partner not a detective partner. Matilda is well rounded in all subjects, a bookworm like me and has powers. Need I say more.

@Hope Dwight, even tho probably with an idiot like him you would end up concluding nothing lol

reallyoverallofit August 5th

@Hope MATILDA!!!!! <3 <3 <3

WharfRat August 6th

D - I've read all of Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes novels and stories, and Sherlock would be best.  I have no idea who Matilda is.

CaringEzra August 6th

Sherlock Holmes!

comfortablePeace003 August 6th

@Hope

have to go with sherlock holmes now, just the name makes me feel intellectual 

sunnyTalker6138 August 6th

@Hope oooo sherlock holmes!!!

nestlecrunch August 6th

@Hope

Matilda Wormwood!

AquaNyo303 August 7th

@Hope

Sherlock Holmes

Hope OP August 9th

Here are the votes!

A. Velma Dinkley (Scooby-Doo) - 2

B. Matilda Wormwood (Matilda) - 5

C. Dwight Schrute (The Office) - 1

D. Sherlock Holmes - 11

I am fascinated by these results! In the Sherlock home movies and series I have watched, the man is not a great partner but he sure is smart! It's always interesting to see different choices. 

The clear winner is 

Sherlock Holmes with 11 Votes

Thank you for taking part

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Keith22534 @purpleTree4652 @WeEarth @aCalmOasis @BeautifulSky22 @unassumingEyes @Tulipppp @Fradiga @Heather225 @JollyRacher @Idontbelongtothisplanet @reallyoverallofit @WharfRat @CaringEzra @comfortablePeace003 @sunnyTalker6138 @nestlecrunch @AquaNyo303

Are you interested in participating in more such polls? I create fresh polls every week. You can sign up to be tagged in the master post. 

📢Join the tag list here to be tagged in the weekly masterposts!