Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you had the chance

BlueCup55 July 24th, 2022

If you had the chance to love everything you hate right now, would you take it? Why and why not?

This post is brought to you by the Content Development & Marketing Program. Find out more information about the program here

AliWriter July 24th, 2022

@BlueCup55 yes

ThoughtBubbleExpess July 26th, 2022

I don't quite hate anything in particular or anything I hate isn't coming to my mind right now, not love but I would love to gain an understanding for something or someone I don't like or dont want to understand for sure.

Luna268 July 27th, 2022

@BlueCup55

Maybe I'm taking the question too far. But here it is: no.

There is so much crime and abuse going on in the world that I don't think I could ever come to accept or love that. But I would like to understand them and learn to forgive better.

Other than that, I am open to loving people and things I might be ignorant about. This feels like a BIG question.... makes me feel like I am missing something . I will keep thinking about it.

Listeningsarinn July 27th, 2022

thinking if this, I have quite a definite answer

no

no I wouldn’t

while I try my best to be understanding of everyone’s point of view, to be forgiving and to be loving at all times,

while I try to be non judgmental

I do believe that some things need to be judged

some things, need to be harshly judged

i believe there is a right and wrong

I hate abuse

i would not ever want to love it

cause at the other end of it, there is someone hurt and someone I’d be betraying by justifying and letting go of blame towards what’s unjustifiable

I hate murder

i hate bullying

i hate so many things that I think I should keep hating forever

i can understand what drives people into becoming bullies, criminals, abusers and what else

and I try to keep them at blame and responsible but also out of hate zone, in a wish they may change

but their actions, I’ll hate forever

i’ll never justify

and I’ll never mute my hate and non tolerance towards

TryingTBH2021 July 27th, 2022

@BlueCup55

No. I hate self-help books. If you ever see me praising one, please knock some sense into me :D

honeybun1614 July 27th, 2022

@BlueCup55

No I wouldn't because there are not much things I have left to love and I would like it to stay as it is. And about the hating, it is a very strong emotion, I would rather feel indifferent and then forget about it.

slowdecline48 July 27th, 2022

No, because it is an impossible question.

Torean July 27th, 2022

@BlueCup55

No. There are some things that should never be loved or accepted.

BeautifulAndBroken2022 July 27th, 2022

My answer is No.

Why? Because the only thing I hate in this world are the people who did me wrong. The ones who caused me a lot of pain, hurt, and heartache. I don’t wish to love somebody who could ever do those things to me. I love deeply and with all my heart and soul. And the people who did those things to me don’t deserve my love or my heart.

AMomentInTime1830 July 27th, 2022

Of course!!!! To open the doors to more experiences, flavors, fears… all the bad and negative that comes with hate. To truly enjoy everything and have no limitations potentially holding me back from what could be so great

OlivePumpkin444 July 28th, 2022

@BlueCup55

I'm going to assume this infers that those things are noncriminal, to which I would say yes BUT for only a day, maximum. I would like to know why certain people enjoy particular music, tv shows, movies, etc.

For example, why do people like ritualistically go camping every year when there are bugs to deal with?Why do some people follow trends religiously, knowing that they'll be outdated and there is photographic evidence of themselves engaging is a passing trend?

It'd be good to see things from another point of view.

toughTiger6481 July 28th, 2022

Yes ... not exactly hate but things i simply do not get...

something i can't understand where people who have very different views are coming from or clear reasons for a different point of view ....

it gives a person the whole picture and you can understand more of items you simply misunderstood or o not get.

Roygbiv306 July 28th, 2022

if I'm honest, no

this is gonna sound odd but I kinda like hating things, it makes me feel something ya know?

also some things really can't/shouldn't be forgiven nor loved, I'm not gonna go in depth or provide exssisive examples but bullying, abuse, etc