Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

☀️: Favorite Outdoor Activities

CheeryMango September 9th

johen-redman-bybtlhfbc9s-unsplash_1725917281.jpg

Describe your ideal sunny day or a favorite outdoor activity.

reallyoverallofit September 10th

I love going to Disneyland, or to the gardens, or on a hike in the mountains. 

CaringEzra September 10th

@CheeryMango 

My perfect out door day would include nice blue sky! slight breeze, cool temp to be comfy, I love a nice hike with a good view at the top! 🌻

cute-travel.gif

Phoenix1234theythem September 10th

@CheeryMango

my perfect sunny day would be warm but a lil breeze, drizzle and cloudy but blue skies with a rainbow and the sun is behind a cloud so it doesn’t hurt ur eyes. And a picnic on non-spidery dewy grass :)

YourCaringConfidant September 10th

@CheeryMango On a beautiful, sunny day, I love for my family and I to go to the beach. While the sun is out, I'm talking that perfect weather... not the kind where it's so hot and muggy where you just feel miserable and yucky. Lol. It has to be good weather. I want to swim and play in the water, feel the sand between my toes, feel the breeze and sun, and just have a great time! Too bad summer is over, I miss it. 

Phoenixthepoised September 10th

@CheeryMango

hiking-the.gif

One of my favorite outdoor activities is hiking. And I strongly believe that there’s something incredibly refreshing about hitting the trails and soaking in the natural beauty around us!

Purrfectkitten September 10th

Going for a walk listening to music

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 10th

@CheeryMango

I'm not a fan of summers (omigosh what Sun isn't a fan of summers?!👀 lol I know and yes, I am not xD who likes to melt?!) so my ideal summer day would be staying inside, watching a fun rom com, nomming pizza and then some chocolate ice cream!🥰

LoneWolf91 September 10th

I'm not a very outdoorsy person. I try to sit out and read first thing in the morning! Practice a bit of mindfulness, get a bit of sunlight, no devices. So far it is doing a lot to help my mental health! Starting the day right helps massively

agentsky1705 September 10th

@CheeryMango

either sitting in a tree (yes, in a tree) and drawing, or sitting on the ground surrounded by grass and flowers, practicing the guitar.

CouragousDragon0742 September 10th

@CheeryMango

My day wouldn't be perfectly sunny, there would be a fresh breeze from he sea and maybe some white clouds. It's not too hot and I'm walking at the beach with my earphones and I feel like I'm in a movie or music video ^^

Aayla September 10th

@CheeryMango a picnic and a walk or a light hike

@CheeryMango My idea sunny day would be one on a cold winter day or perhaps a sunny day after several days of continuous rainy days. That's the only time when the sun can feel good to me because otherwise I really dislike sunny days, it's just too hot, you know. But just being out on a chilly winter morning in the sun can feel pretty good hehe.

@exuberantBlackberry9105

Thisssss! So relatable and perfectly said!🌞

sun-vec50.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Haha thank you! 🌞

My favorite ideal activity is going for a nice long walk with my mother brother and auntie while I have scenarios in my headdddd

@CheeryMango

Definitely going to the beach.

Or doing a picnic in the nature.

Going for a walk as well.

ClaraRoseDreamer 3 days ago

@CheeryMango

Sitting in a swing under a tree, with a cup of tea and a vintage book :)