Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Introducing “Daily Reflections”: New Community Group Chat!

Hi everyone,

daily-reflections-march-banner_1709924934.jpg

During February, we had a 10 Day Self-Esteem Exploration Event hosted in the open Special Events group chat which featured a prompt to explore per day. The Exploration Event led to a great experience where users could explore a topic individually as well as with a group, and we’re excited to promote further exploration opportunities for the community.

Daily reflection and exploration are powerful tools for boosting your well-being. Taking time to process your experiences, emotions, and thoughts can help you identify patterns, understand your triggers, and gain a sense of control. This self-awareness can lead to increased resilience, improved emotional regulation, and a stronger sense of purpose.

Starting Monday the 11th of March, adult users will have access to the 24/7 Daily Reflections group chat, which will host a monthly theme of exploration. Here is a breakdown of what you can expect in this space:

Monthly + Weekly Prompts - Please use the daily group chat banner as well as the right sidebar to discover the weekly prompt and prompt master list to stay informed.

Daily Prompts - Check into the group chat per day to share your reflections and engage with other users exploring the topic.

Weekly Live Chat on Fridays - Join the same group chat every Friday at 12 PM EST to experience a live discussion on the week's topic with added tips, questions and answers, as well as group activities.

As the world transitions from one season to another, join us in March for a month-long exploration of Celebrating Growth and Change, which will be our first theme. Explore daily prompts, participate in lively Friday discussions, and use weekly themes and reflections to unlock your potential and embrace a journey of self-discovery.

We look forward to exploring with you! 

@SoulfullyAButterfly

This sounds really great. I hope many people benefit out of this lovely new chat space and discussions. Thanks for sharing!🦋

Heather225 March 8th

@SoulfullyAButterfly

i am very much looking forward to taking part in the room! great work from our content guru as always continually bringing us more opportunities to flourish!

HealingTalk March 9th

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Thank you Soul for yet another wonderful initiative, so well-thought and relevant!

What a great idea to devote a 24/7 room to “Daily Reflections”, with such a rich set of well-structured and engaging activities to promote the exploration of a topic, a dimension of our lives. Growth and Change is a great topic to start. There is so much growth and change for the better going on all the time in 7 Cups, we can see it in each of us. This is certainly something to celebrate! 

I strongly agree that reflection is a powerful way to process our experiences and emotions, which promotes mental health and a sense of meaning. The Socratic ideal of “the examined life”, which is at the root of so many important schools of Psychology and Philosophy. All agree that reflection is healing and adds meaning to our lives.

Being a collective “live” experience makes these “Daily Reflections” very motivating, I think.

This is wonderful, that we'll have in Cups this new lively space to reflect and cultivate our self-awareness! The energy of the community and the structure and prompts provided, all will promote Reflection, such a healthy, positive, and noble activity, of the highest value for a human being. 

May we all benefit from this great opportunity to improve our lives!

slowdecline48 March 9th

I doubt I'll ever hang out in there, but yes. It sounds like a wonderful space for the right sorts of people here...that is, those for whom such ideas are helpful & who need to find that sense of purpose.

HelpMe966 March 9th

Nice idea. I really hope I make some friends here

sadcat13 March 10th

@SoulfullyAButterfly this is so cooooool 😍

anonyTortoise3336 March 10th

This sounds fun, interesting and new.

bubblePerson5808 March 10th

How do we join the group chat? Is it necessary to join everyday? On Fridays at 12 I might not be able to join each week will that be allowed?

SoulfullyAButterfly OP March 10th
@bubblePerson5808 Hi there, the group chat will appear in your current group chat list. You can follow along at any pace! The prompts will be posted on a forum post so if you would like you can answer the prompts you miss too if you wish. It is also ok if you miss the live chat. You will be able to read back on it + maybe also share your thoughts in the chat whenever you read it.
Countrygirl095 March 10th

I can’t wait

sky2Ocean20 March 10th

@SoulfullyAButterfly

another great initiative. So eagerly waiting 😍

SoulfullyAButterfly OP March 11th

Tagging a few people who might be interested:

@Zeraphim @cyanPlatypus6370 @mountainbiker1 @bluemarble1 @lovingTangerine2547 @Cconl @Yemisi1402 @communicativePond1728 @intellectualGrapefruit6085 @RainbowRosie  @OrangeSpruce2907 @Cherrylavender @Train1 @IndependentChoice @LightningSilver17 @FleurdeNeige @sincerePlane4053 @Ihearyouandunderstand @limeWriter843 @Awesomesoul81 @purplePear72 @strawberryWaves5056 @pamharley003 @Bubbles0909 @Comfortersammy20 @goldenSquare3777 @strawberryWaves5056 @Vann1ta @Lovingtangerine2547 @anonysummer5462 @Kristynsmama @caringTangerine41