CheeryMango September 9th

image_1725919469.png

Share in the sharing circle on 7 Cups.

CaringEzra September 10th

@CheeryMango 

Hey Sharing Circle 👋

Phoenix1234theythem September 10th

@CheeryMango

hiya sharing circle idrk what to say but maybe I’ll share that I love love cups and all of the lovely ppl here! 😊 

Phoenixthepoised September 10th

@CheeryMango Only for members right?🤔

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 10th

@Phoenixthepoised

We have a listener's sharing circle too hosted in the listener sharing circle room but I've not seen any happening lately, perhaps due to less availability of hosts and participants. Or could totally be a different time-zone thingy! :0 

So I guess, this is currently more applicable to the member sharing circle where members can share and listeners can offer support and encouragement!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 10th

@CheeryMango

I'm on my listener account, so all I had to share in the circle today were a fresh batch of yum cookies and optional hugs to those that accepted.🥰

Always great to be there to stay, listen, encourage and support our dear members!

CouragousDragon0742 September 10th

@CheeryMango

I didn't want to interrupt the sharing, so I just left some hugss there, for those who needed some love. 😘

Aayla September 10th

@CheeryMango I've just shared an encouraging message to a member during the current Sharing circle

exuberantBlackberry9105 September 11th

@CheeryMango I'm sorry I'm needing to ask this, but can someone please tell me when and where this happens? Do sharing circles have some set timing? I tried but I haven't been able to figure it out, I guess it happens some time when I'm usually asleep...

Hmm I've shared in other spaces but I haven't been able to share in the Sharing Circle. I'm hoping it still counts? If it does not, please let me know.

Faelwyn September 12th

I have shared several times in sharing circle. I find it to be useful. 

Hello sharing circle!! I just found this app today so far so good and can’t wait to see more and make new friends :)

@CheeryMango

Sharing Circles are fantastic! 🤩

Super glad Cups came up with them.