Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🚶‍♀️: Favorite Walks & Challenges

CheeryMango September 9th

image_1725917700.png

Discuss your favorite walking route or a walking challenge you've completed.

reallyoverallofit September 10th

There's a trail in the Sierra's four hours from my house called the 7 lake loop. It's like 2500 feet up and, at minimum, six miles in. It reveals breathtaking mountains and lakescapes but the challenge is grueling. I've done it twice. 

CaringEzra September 10th

@CheeryMango 

My favorite walking route is by home, it overlooks water and hills off in the distance. its a really peaceful and beautiful place to be

Phoenix1234theythem September 10th

@CheeryMango

i think a walking challenge for me isn’t rlly a place, it’s an animal. lol my dog, he’s a nightmare to walk but I love him, he barks at everything n tries to pull me into traffic but I’m strong enough to keep him on the pavement and love our walks :)

Phoenixthepoised September 10th

@CheeryMango

For me, it's the neighborhood park. It has a lovely green space with open lawns and shaded paths. It’s perfect for peaceful walks and also a great spot to relax and enjoy nature.

YourCaringConfidant September 10th

I've had some recent health problems that has kept me down, so just walking to the mailbox is considered quite the "walking challenge" for me. 😂 I'm reading everyone's responses and imagining just how beautiful scenery it must be where they are. I'm just over here like my poor feet. 🤣

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 10th

@CheeryMango

Ooh definitely the area around my place, the streets are cleaner and there's trees and it's a safer neighborhood so that's a plus lol. 🌱

LoneWolf91 September 10th

The route I go while walking my dog! It is dirty at times but it's the route my dog has gotten used to

agentsky1705 September 10th

@CheeryMango

in forests! any forests. i love them. the smell, the birds singing.. i like climbing hills, too. any maybe someplace with animals to watch.

CouragousDragon0742 September 10th

@CheeryMango

My favourite route isn't near my home or even close. I like walking at the beach or in a near forest. The atmosphere is just so beautiful there. I feel like I could be on one of my fantasy books. Unfortunatly I can't ride a horse, but if I could I would and it would be even more realistic to my fantasy books ^^

Aayla September 10th

@CheeryMango the walk up to the Pulpit Rock in Norway! A great travel memory 💗

wandamx26 Thursday

One walking route that I always do with my mom twice a week is at a nearby beach park. 

I was once in a mood to get ready for the 5K run and so I used to walk everyday a mile and go higher each time but because Florida is so hot at random times, I had to stop and then it rained everyday and now it’s hot again, but I’m starting to walk again.

@CheeryMango Hmm I don't walk much in the sense of going for walks, so I can't really have a favourite walking route or something. But when I do walk to get somewhere, it's always better when it's not a crowded, noisy and dusty road but a quieter, cleaner and smaller one with trees and stuff around. Luckily I live in an area with many such streets hehe.

The Greenway!! I run about 5 miles

LovesSprintCars Saturday

@CheeryMango I love to walk the local hiking trails at the state park near my house!

ClaraRoseDreamer 2 days ago

@CheeryMango

Me and my sister recently completed a 6-hour hike :)

@CheeryMango

Oh, I absolutely love walking. I do it daily and at quite a fast pace, especially when I’m by myself.

During the pandemic, I developed and cemented this habit, one that, in my opinion, does wonders for both body and mind.

It is even more enjoyable while in the nature.