Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

so they are discharging me this week

only2or3 June 18th, 2019

I don't know what to do. I'm not ready yet

Taw June 18th, 2019

@only2or3 Why do you feel you aren't ready?

only2or3 OP June 18th, 2019

@Taw I'm still having attacks and I am struggling to manage doing things even though I have just up my medication last week.

Taw June 18th, 2019

@only2or3 Have you shared your concerns with your doctor? Maybe you are under estimating yourself. I know I do that a lot. If you really feel you aren't ready sit done with the doctor and really share your fear.

@Taw I did. he just recommended me a book and said I decide whether not to go down in dosage.

Taw June 18th, 2019

@only2or3 Don't you just hate it when it feels like they are down playing your problem. Oh here's a book. Thanks now I'm cured. I hate that. Sometimes I feel like my doctor has no clue. For me, I feel like I'm losing my mind and that it's almost life or death. My doctor replied...oh you need to start exercising. I cried. I didn't know what else to do. Putting all that aside. I believe we are stronger then we know. I believe in you. I believe you can do this. I wish I knew how to help. I hope knowing we are here and we understand helps you.

@Taw thank you! he told me the same thing ๐Ÿ˜‚ my self esteem band self confidence is like a all time low. I just don't feel strong

Taw June 18th, 2019

@only2or3 You can do it. ๐Ÿ˜ I know you don't know me but after day one... Check back and let me know how you're doing.