Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

fighting

only2or3 April 24th, 2019

does anybody feels like their medication fights against their body's will to have an attack? sorry if it doesn't make sense.

SilentSerenityy April 24th, 2019

@only2or3

I would assume that medication fighting against your body to prevent a panic attack means it's working and that's a good thing? Do you feel like it's preventing something natural within your body?

only2or3 OP April 24th, 2019

@SilentSerenityy that's what I'm hoping that it is working. last night night when I took my last dose I felt off. it's hard to describe but like my body was teyitr to have an attack but some of the signs came through.

SilentSerenityy April 25th, 2019

@only2or3

You felt like the symptoms of an attack were managing to override the effects of the medication? If that's the case, then maybe the medication isn't helping you as much as it may have done. You could try a different medication or seek therapy such as CBT to help you manage your anxiety and panic attacks better. :)

only2or3 OP April 25th, 2019

@SilentSerenityy yeah. like during the day it's okay but when I take the last dose for the night it's been kinda failing. like now I get these weird pains in my chest.

SilentSerenityy April 26th, 2019

@only2or3

It's probably best to speak to your doctor about your medication concerns. I hope everything works out okay.

only2or3 OP April 26th, 2019

@SilentSerenityy thanks! I'm going in today to see her.