Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The everlasting thoughts on my mind.

silentbby September 6th, 2019

Hey, Im new to 7cups and I thought Id share.

Im currently sitting on my room and thoughts are taking over me. I try to recount every little thing that Im happy for - which is so much, but the dark thoughts seep in and I start worrying. I unconsciously start shaking and before I know it, Im at a state which feels too much to handle.

The dark thoughts take over.

What if something happens to someone I love?

Do I deserve to be here? Why cant I be okay even when Im getting support?

Am I burden?

These thoughts come unwelcomed and they take away my smile, my motivation and all my energy and I sit here waiting for something. Im worrying about everything. All I do is worry.

Every little thing takes places in my head.

Why am I so empty?

adventurousVillage5581 September 10th, 2019

@silentbby hey look its going to get better from here I was in your shoes I know whats like to have anxiety I know it sucks but it will get better soon it wont last forever and I am here for you whenever you need to talk to me I am always listening

adventurousVillage5581 September 10th, 2019

@silentbby when you have anxiety just take a deep breath and realize that everything is going to be ok and go for a walk it will clear your mind trust me

silentbby OP September 11th, 2019

@adventurousVillage5581

a walk is always nice :) thank you ❤️

communicativeLunch8606 September 10th, 2019

@silentbby

I too worry a lot if I let my mind wander. One thing that helps me is to remember that my worrying can't change anything. It also helps to remember that practically nothing I worry about ever happens so the worrying was all for nothing.

Try to find ways to be mindful and stay in this moment. Meditation works wonders for me in quieting my mind. Tell yourself, "In this moment I am fine". Repeat that over and over until you belive it.

I am sending happy thoughts your way.

@communicativeLunch8606

much love ❤️

Embryonics September 10th, 2019

When I get into dark waters, and the thoughts start overwhelming me I am reminded by this:

"Sometimes even to live is an act of courage." - Seneca

I hope you find the peace you are looking for and you are not alone and it is okay to have these thoughts but understand that the first step to overcoming these thoughts is to begin from within.

Love yourself, trust yourself.

Sending good thoughts and happiness your way.

@Embryonics

thank you ❤️