Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A consecutive thought of pandaemic

unassumingJar1322 December 8th, 2021

Hello All,

I dont know if writing the same thing over and over again makes any changes. It is not changing my eituation to the least. I am kind of fed up from my own mental health. Its this excessive and constant anxiety which has been a part of me now is making me exhausted. I tried to make it a part of my existence that this would happen and also will go away eventually but its not. As the days are passing, it is just increasing. The constant fear of not being well and may have been infected with the virus or this fear that may be I am causing some harm to the people surrounded by me by my mere existence is just killing me from inside. I dont know anymore if I am in my right mind or not. It feels like I am in a pattern now and not even myself. Which is terrifying and confusing. I want to seek help but somehow I cant . I am feeling a loottt of guilty for just my own situation. What should I do? Am I really messing everything up around me??

peacefulPaintings December 10th, 2021

@unassumingJar1322 hi! you are not messing anything up. the times we live are difficult for any of us, so we are all going through a collective anxiety right now, i can totally relate. i am sorry that you are feeling the anxiety all the time, it may be really exhausting for you. It's good that you are trying about your fears, since it's really therapeutic. Did you try talking to someone on 7cups or a therapist? if you want to tell me your story, i'm here to listen. cheers!

unassumingJar1322 OP December 11th, 2021

Thank you so kuch for your kind and comforting words. As for the therapist I dont have that option right now. May be in near future I will do that. Yes please. And yes I also tried talking to people in here as well. But may be due to the time zone difference or other reasons. I am not able to talk to somebody yet for more than few minutes. It will be really really helpful if you can help me.