Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Small Steps, Big Impact: The Power of Small Victories πŸš€βœ¨

HachiBee December 1st, 2023

Hello to our wonderful community! It's HachiBee here πŸ˜πŸ’œ

In a world with judgment and fear of failure, the toll on our self-confidence is undeniable. Various pressures, both societal and personal, can leave us feeling stuck and hesitant, hindering our journey toward personal growth and fulfillment.

So to push back against all that, let's take a moment to celebrate something that's truly special- our successes, may it be big or small, recognized that each step forward is a triumph worth acknowledging ✨

Small wins are building blocks for larger successes. They create a ripple effect, building momentum in our journey. As we acknowledge and celebrate small triumphs, we gain confidence in our ability to navigate challenges, setting the stage for more significant achievements 🌞

They can be anything that brings a sense of achievement, and comes in various forms: 🌈✨

🌟 it could getting out of bed

🌟 facing a fear head-on

🌟 or simply prioritizing self-care 

"In the journey of a thousand steps, each small step is a victory worth celebrating. Progress may be slow, but it's still progress." πŸš€πŸŒ•Β 

e4b8b5a8-cd81-4bc1-bd21-3a51e029a53b_1701444555.jpg

What small wins have brought you a sense of accomplishment recently?

RachelthelAlto December 2nd, 2023

@HachiBee Today I brushed my teeth and its been months since ive been able to do so Im proud and your right its the little steps.

HachiBee OP December 2nd, 2023

@RachelthelAlto

Awesome! 😁 Sounds refreshing, Rachel. I hope you're feeling fresh after that. Small victories often leads to bigger achievements. Keep taking those positive steps! πŸ’œβœ¨

crypticwhisperss1 December 4th, 2023

@HachiBee

Hey there! Absolutely, I'm totally on the same page as you! In a world filled with judgment and the fear of failure, it's no wonder our self-confidence can take a hit. We're bombarded with all sorts of pressures, both from society and from within, that can leave us feeling stuck and hesitant to grow.

But you know what? It's time to push back against all that negativity and celebrate something amazingβ€”our successes, no matter how small they may seem. Seriously, every step forward is a triumph in its own right, and we need to acknowledge and appreciate that ✨

Those small wins? They're like the building blocks for even bigger successes. They create this awesome ripple effect, building up momentum in our journey. And as we take a moment to recognize and celebrate those small triumphs, we start gaining more and more confidence in our ability to tackle challenges head-on. It's like setting the stage for even greater achievements, you know? 🌞

So let's raise a cheer for those victories, no matter what they are! It could be something as simple as getting out of bed, facing a fear head-on, or even making self-care a priority. Hey, they all count as wins in my book! 🌈✨

heyyyyyy_1701700534.png

~ Xaverie

HachiBee OP December 5th, 2023

@crypticwhisperss1

😁 Heyy Cryptic! Very well said, absolutely loving your perspective and positivity. It's great to be reminded that every step forward, no matter how small, is a win in itself. Keep celebrating every victory, big or small, and build more amazing things moving forward πŸ’œπŸŒŸ

SleepyPersonForever December 4th, 2023

I've shared in exploration room yesterday, never dared to before.

@SleepyPersonForever

Yay, Sleepy πŸ˜πŸŽ‰ Sounds like an awesome share in exploration room! It takes courage to open up, and what you did is admirable. Every share is a step forward and know that your voice is an important part of this community. Cheers to your courage πŸ’œπŸŒŸ

KatePersephone December 4th, 2023

@HachiBee
What small wins have brought you a sense of accomplishment recently?

i managed to get myself to school on time! :D

@KateDoskocilova

πŸ˜ƒ Awesome, Kate! Sounds like a great build up for a positive day! Your dedication is for sure commendable. Cheers to more on-time successes, you're doing awesome. Keep up the great work and may your days be filled with positivity and success! 🌈✨

@LemonLilly

πŸ˜„ Hii there, Lemon. Acknowledging that quitting doesn't work and that you're looking for a better solution is such a positive step and a win for itself. Great job for having courage to take that step. Remember, it's okay to take your time and figure out what's best for you. Best wishes πŸŒˆπŸ’œβœ¨

Suryansh December 4th, 2023

@HachiBee

Great post, Hachi! I appreciate you!Β 

Today, I completed a Physics Chapter and on 7 Cups, completed my role responsibilities.Β 

@Suryansh

😁 Awesome, Surya. That's not only productive but also managing to strike a great balance between irl and 7Cups responsibilities. Kudos to you for navigating the demands of the day so effectively! Keep up the great work and sending wishes to for more fulfilling days πŸ’œβœ¨

Heather225 December 4th, 2023

@HachiBee

This weekend I got a lot of micro tasks done such as finishing up a writing project, and getting some self-care in.Β Thanks for this encouraging post! Let's cheer each other on!

@Heather225

Awesome, Heather! 😁🌈 Sounds like it's been a productive weekend. Taking the time for self-care is equally important, and it's great that you found a balance between tasks and personal well-being. Kudos to your awesome work. Cheers to uplifting each other. 🌟✨

Sasha0202 December 4th, 2023

I am no longer taking ownership of my son’s feelings. He is trying to recover from alcoholism but will not get treatment. He thinks he can do it alone. I have given him resources because I told him I am not qualified to handle the DTs. I told him I am turning off my phone at 10 so he doesn’t call me screaming in the middle of the night. He can call the hotline and talk to someone on the other end or call 911. I told him I cannot pour from an empty cup and he has drained it. So when I am with him or on the phone, I remind myself that nothing he says should be taken personally, there is no need to argue, this episode will pas, and I can comfort him without absorbing his feelings and leave the feelings behind when the episode is over.

@Sasha0202

πŸ˜ƒ Hii Sasha! Sounds like you're doing your best to be there for your son while taking care of yourself, awesome job. Setting clear boundaries is no easy feat, especially for someone we care about, but it's commendable that you recognized it's time to take a proactive approach to prioritizing your own well-being while supporting your son in his recovery journey.

You're providing him resources and encouraging him to seek professional help shows your love and concern for his well-being. And the love you have for your son is clearly evident. Establishing the boundary to preserve you own peace is a wise and self-compassionate decision.

Taking care of yourself is not only essential for your own well-being but also enables you to better support your son in the long run. Wishing you strength on this journey πŸ’œπŸŒˆβœ¨

Sasha0202 December 5th, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words. You said everything I wanted to hear from a therapist. You understand my reasoning. It dawned on me that I want to tell everyone that I’m in Al-anon because that means my son is making an effort for the first time, even if he’s not in AA.. If he is finally ready to get better, I’m definitely ready to heal. Thank you!!😊

@Sasha0202

I'm glad that my words resonates with you. This is a significant step forward for both of you and a path to a positive changes. It's great that your son is taking his small steps too. Wishing you continued progress and well-being πŸ˜„πŸ’œ

VahMedoh01 December 5th, 2023

Me and my grandma got up early today and ate a healthy breakfast snd exercised! 😁

@VahMedoh01

πŸ˜ƒ That's fantastic, Vah. Starting the day with a healthy breakfast and exercise sets a positive tone! It's great that you and your grandma are able to bond. That must have been a good morning. Keep up your awesome work πŸ’œπŸŒˆπŸŒŸ

VahMedoh01 December 6th, 2023

Thank you so much Hachi!! πŸ˜πŸ’–

communicativePond1728 December 5th, 2023

@HachiBee

I didn't know what to make my fourth item on my personal advent calendar but found it. And IΒ didn't let a noisy and abusive neighbor get to me too much.

I refilled my water, went for a bike ride, did some dishes, showered, had coffee, a croissant, green smoothie and Chinese food, did some jumping jacks and planned some of my week.

I shared gifts with someone and planned my week, and donated some clothes that no longer fir me or were my style to charity. I also studied, listened, learned and accepted help.

I wrote in my gratitude journal, made my bed, cried it out, supported others and drank water. I wore comfy shoes and tried a new hairstyle. And now I'm making hot chocolate.Β 

@communicativePond1728

πŸ˜ƒ Wow Pond, what a productive day you've had! That's awesome! Your self-care routine reflects holistic approach to your well-being. It's great that you're taking time to take care of yourself, that must have feel good. πŸ‘βœ¨

Your ability to express gratitude, support others, and allow your your to moments to release emotions is admirable too.

Hot chocolate seems like a delightful treat after all the amazing things you did for yourself! You're a positive impact to yourself and those around you. Well done πŸŒˆπŸŒŸπŸ’œ

communicativePond1728 December 5th, 2023

@HachiBee thanks for the nice reply πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚

@communicativePond1728

My pleasure πŸ˜„πŸ’œ Wishing you more great days ahead ✨

CherryBerryPie December 5th, 2023

Waking up at 4am to make it to the gym before work for a week! Waking up when it’s pitch black & cold is so hard to do consistently.

@CherryBerryPie

😁 Wow yay you! πŸ’œβœ¨ Waking up that early is no easy feat for sure, but you've been doing it for a week now. That dedication of yours is admirable. Every early work up is a step closer to your goals. Keep up your awesome work! You got us here to cheer you on 😁🌈

CherryBerryPie December 5th, 2023

Thank you for the kind words! ☺️

spasticrabbit December 5th, 2023

@HachiBee

I was previously housebound agoraphobic. I worked to *** and high water to get out of it and have been doing great for awhile now. I even saw my favorite band at a show last Friday in the city that was jampacked. Old me would have never even attempted or would have left crying. So damn grateful for getting this far.Β 

HachiBee OP December 6th, 2023

@spasticrabbit

🌈 Ya! Sounds like you've made a lot of progress since then. You did wonderful to be there where you are now and being able to enjoy your favorite band in a fun crowed, that must have been a fun experience. That's surely something to be proud, really happy for you. It's awesome how far you've come. Keep up your awesome work! πŸŒˆπŸ’œβœ¨