Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Grrr

Nemo2023 March 10th, 2023

i hate life can’t deal with it anymore

SilentSerenityy March 10th, 2023

@Nemo2023

I'm sorry to see that you're struggling right now. Please don't hesitate to reach out to a listener here for some emotional support. If you need some further support though because maybe you're feeling particularly low, you can reach out to a crisis helpline in your area by visiting this link - https://www.7cups.com/crisis/

I really hope this difficult time passes for you soon though and that you feel better able to deal with life's challenges.

Nemo2023 OP March 10th, 2023

Yea I hope it passes to because I’m getting headaches from it

CDK1972 March 10th, 2023

@Nemo2023. Hi Nemo. It gets better. Trust me. Have you talked to a therapist/counselor/psychologist? What about medication? Exercise? I walk everyday and I jog a little to get my heart rate up. It really helps with my depression and anxiety. I’m also reading 2 books. Feeling Good and The 10 Best Ever Anxiety Management Techniques. They not only are self help books but they discuss how the brain works in regards to depression and anxiety. I’m here to listen or chat if you need me.

Yea when can we chat I have so much going on I don’t know what to do about it I normally shove it down

CDK1972 March 10th, 2023

Hi Nemo. Sorry I was working. How are you holding up

lexydong March 10th, 2023

@Nemo2023 I am sorry to hear that. I wonder if you like animals. You can buy one or adopt one, it will bring you a sense of healing that you can't imagine, and while you bring it love and happiness, it will love you with all its heart.

I have a kitten who just turned a year old but he don’t play with me to much