Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you like to write about?

TJItalia July 3rd

journal24a_1720013188.jpg

I like to journal about what I am grateful for and the emotions I am feeling. After a panic attack I often write about the trigger and how I coped. 

kimidare July 3rd

I like to write my nightmares. When I do it, it's like saying to my brain "it's okay now, it's written, you can stop playing it on a loop" and it helps me to calm down.

TJItalia OP July 4th

@kimidare

I am glad that you found writing as a productive outlet that helps you.

WellsFiction July 4th

@TJItalia That such a good idea! I'm also a creative writer. I like to write fictional stories( I plan to publish eventually). I also like to write poems or just write out my thoughts on certain topics. I have a blog at Wordpress.

peanutlm July 5th

I need to start writing in a gratitude journal. There are only so many things that we cannot control.

TJItalia OP July 5th

@peanutlm

Agree only so much we can control!!

akunknown July 5th

Anything. Especially in the form of a journal or music lyrics. 

Maslow July 19th

I like to write about my day! Just read about what I did and reflect

Gettingbettertoday July 19th

@TJItalia

When I have an anxiety attack there is nothing to write about. My mind goes blank, and I am unable to form cogent thoughts.

daydreammemories July 22nd

@TJItalia

That's awesome! I often write about my day, or things that upset me. 

TU100OT July 23rd

@TJItalia

I write about life and spirituality, not by reading, but by observing things and people and around 

TJItalia OP July 24th

@TU100OT

That is a great way to express your spirituality and awareness of the world around you.

TU100OT July 24th

@TJItalia

Thank you. So you write a gratitude journal?

TJItalia OP July 24th

@TU100OT

I start my journal entry each morning with a few things that I am grateful to have. Eg: Freedom, my partner, my dog, and support team

TU100OT July 24th

@TJItalia

That's nice, i guess it helps us live in the present