Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Academy Project Agent Roles

Hope July 17th, 2021

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. With the Academy growing, we find ourselves in need of more leadership support. We would like to invite you to apply for the Project Agent role within the Academy. Please see below for more details!

Project Agent Tracks
There are four tracks that you can support the 7Cups Academy with as a Project Agent. These include:

• Academy Outreach
  • Alumni Support
  • Group Sessions
  • Subcommunity

Academy Outreach
○ Project Agents will reach out to potential Academy Interns/Trainees to let them know about the available Academy programs, and help them decide which program would be a good fit for them

• Outreach via private message
  • 1x "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) per month

Alumni Support
○ Project Agents will join the "Academy Alumni Retentions Project", which involves checking in with alumni at various stages after their graduation to get their feedback on the programs they completed, which will help us improve the overall Academy experience
○ Conduct one Alumni Dinner interview per month

Group Sessions
Hosting at least one orientation session each week. The session must be from the times available and falls on Tuesday.
If you wish to be a Project Agent for Group Sessions but can not make the time for orientation sessions, you can instead choose to lead a 1-hour session (ice breakers, trivia, games night, or even an AMA session). It must happen once a week and at the same time, on the same day.
Find more information about the Project Agent - Group Sessions track here

Who can apply?

○ All Verified Listeners are welcome to apply
○ Members can apply if they are an Academy Trainee (after completing the two-week trial) or an Academy Graduate

You will be working with the Academy Leadership team (Hope, Ambassadors, Mentor Leaders, Mentors, and other Project Agents)
The role requires 1-2 hours of commitment weekly and maintaining a 48 hour response time.

Are you interested? Apply here!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 17th, 2021

Great new role opportunity @Hope ! 😊
Kudos to everyone supporting and part of the academy ! ❤

Banjothebudgie July 17th, 2021

@Hope

I just applied yay

lyricalAngel70 July 17th, 2021

@Banjothebudgie
I wish you all the best ❤

Banjothebudgie July 17th, 2021

@lyricalAngel70

Thank you so much <3

lyricalAngel70 July 17th, 2021

@Banjothebudgie

Pleasure is all mine. ❤

ouiCherie July 25th, 2021

Yay @Banjothebudgie ! All the best! 💜

Banjothebudgie July 25th, 2021

@ouiCherie

Aww thanks:)

GoldenRuleJG September 6th, 2021

Its a great role to take on heart

ahhlo February 18th, 2022

iw ish i could do it but it says you have to be an academy graduate but i cant pass the academy, i cant write reflections i am a failure

Hope OP February 18th, 2022

@ahhlo

Hi Ahhlo, It can feel overwhelming to complete a program whether that is an academy program or otherwise. I am not sure what reflection you are talking about but being unable to do so does not make you a failure. If you would like to discuss what program is a good fit for you and how you can succeed at it, please do drop me a PM!

ces101 February 18th, 2022

I just want to express my feelings for today😞Happy birthday papa in heaven🎂😢I missed you so much, it's been so many years since you left. You'll be gone but never forgotten. I'm sorry for not saying I love you when the days you still with us. I know you always watching us over. Thank you😘

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 11th, 2022

@ces101 a little late to this, but offering you many comfy hugs. 🤗❤

Hope OP March 12th, 2022

@resourcefulIceCream1574

Please click here to go to the page.

Zahraa000 April 22nd, 2022

Thank you 😊