Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Celebrate Course Completion Here!

Hope June 29th, 2022

Woohoo! You did it. Congratulations on completing the time management course!

What part did you benefit the most from?

Savedbygrace35 August 7th

@Hope I definitely got the most out the story about the rocks. I need to prioritize the things that mean the most to me that aren't urgent. 

LoneWolf91 August 31st

Finished the course! It was so much more enlightening than I thought it would be. I love some of the ideas I learnt during this course! I'm already implementing this in addition to my already existing system, making tweaks.

I feel like I need to revisit this to properly reap the benefits!

LoneWolf91 August 31st

@LoneWolf91 oh and just the idea of sharpening the saw and just putting your quadrant ii goals on a sheet and actually comparing it to your weekly schedule is eye-opening! It might seem obvious to some but it blew my mind! Like "Wow, a lot of what I do doesn't bring me closer to my goals".

Achieving a goal isn't something that happens suddenly. It is a slow, incremental process. I knew that cognitively but just seeing my weekly schedule made something click in my head if that makes sense

Happysouled September 1st

@Hope

Completed the course. It was really good. I scored 20/20. 

sillyLittleBook September 5th

It really helped to be made to reflect on my principle and to have it reinforced that I should be mindul of it :))

GentleHealingInitiative September 9th

@Hope Completed! 

I thoroughly enjoyed this course! Especially when it was stated to simply pause for a moment and think about what actually matters. That is, to work on our habits that would help fuel a purpose driven life and dedicate time to what actually matters.

Thank you for this opportunity to do this course. 💓

InspiringPancakes September 11th

@Hope

Finished!

Organization methods!

Submitted it. So good to be reminded that the why is more important than the what, often

Anooshay Friday

@Hope There is currently no content available on the growth path for this course. Please add content, as I have completed all my quizzes based on the book.

Hope OP Monday

@Anooshay

Hi! I think you are referring to the Time Management Course. The path exists for it. Click here to access it

lovelyBlossom5344 3 hours ago

@Hope Just completed this, thank you for a great resource!