Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Scheduled Sessions in the Group Chats!

ASilentObserver August 1st, 2022

Hi everyone,

This thread will share the information on the scheduled sessions that going to happen in a specific week. The pop-up sessions, on-spot discussions, and support sessions will keep taking place as they are now.

For the Week of Sept 26-Oct 02, the following sessions are scheduled

Adults:

• HealthCare Workers Support Session w/ @TheRandomEMT & @KindHuman1994 on Sept 26, 2022 (Monday) at 12.00 PM Eastern Time
  • Positivity Discussion w/ @ASilentObserver on Sept 28, 2022 (Wednesday) at 8.00 AM Eastern time.
  • OCD Support Discussion w/ @AmintaBlack on Sept 28, 2022 (Wednesday) at 8.00 PM Eastern time
  • Anxiety Support Discussion w/ @SirenOfSerenity on Sept 28, 2022 (Wednesday) at 7.00 PM Eastern Time

Teens

• Teen Take Over Session w/ @@GlenM & @ASilentObserver on Sept 26, 2022 (Monday) at 01.00 PM Eastern time.

• Positivity Session w/ @ASilentObserver on Sept 27, 2022 (Tuesday) at 01.00 PM Eastern time

• Positivity Session w/ @ASilentObserver & @Heather225 on Sept 30, 2022 (Friday) at 01.00 PM Eastern time.

Support Session is a pop-up room and will open 5-10 minutes before the scheduled time.

We look forward to having your presence in these discussions to encourage and support each other and discuss some challenges as a group.

Tip: To remember about the session, please add the schedule to your Calendar or set an alarm on your phone and it will remind you on time to join and participate in the session.

Your support and presence will be much appreciated! I look forward to seeing you all. Thank you <3

In case you have any questions, ideas, or concerns, please send me a message at 7cups.com/@ASilentObserver or add thoughts to this thread.

For more support sessions, please stay tuned and subscribed to Community Calendar here!

If you are interested to host one, please apply here!

GoldenNest2727 August 1st, 2022
Thank you guys for hosting these sessions. Those same topics get brought up all the time in the chatrooms; you're going to help so many people. ❤️
Happy900 August 11th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727 So very true.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 1st, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Oh wow so many wonderful discussions to look forward to. Thankyou for bumping engagement and activity in the respective rooms, Obziee and Team. ❤ Happy hosting, yall!

For people not in ET, Click here for an easy tool to convert your time to Eastern Time Zone/ 7 Cups time. ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @OBS and his team is amazing.

youcancallmeLili August 8th, 2022

@ASilentObserver wow thanks for letting us know! Happy hosting obs and team! Gonna look forward to the sessions(:

@youcancallmeLili Thanks for your support.

sophiasanae August 8th, 2022

TOZ Discussions (8/8-8/14)

Hello everyone! Below are the discussions being hosted this week for the Teen Only Zone! Teen members, teen listeners, and ATLs will have access to these discussions!

Member Daily Sessions:

All member daily sessions are held in the "Special Events" room.

Icebreaker Hour - Monday 8/8, 10-11 PM ET

Support-Based Discussions:

All support-based discussions are held in the "Support Session" room.

Autism - Saturday 8/13 1-2 PM ET

Eating Disorders - Sunday 8/14 9-10 AM ET

Interested in becoming a discussion host or script-writer for TOZ? Apply HERE.

@sophiasanae I love the fact that we have an adult side of 7cups and a teen side of 7cups.

Everyone is supported that way.

That is the way it should be,in my opinion.

sophiasanae August 16th, 2022

@Happy900

I totally agree! Thanks for your message!

@ASilentObserver Thanks for your amazing leadership.

Thanks for making 7cups amazing.

Clio9876 August 20th, 2022

Thanks for this. Ive put some in my diary.

StarlitSky4762 August 29th, 2022

@ASilentObserver I think this type of thing is a much better way to have the sessions schedule - rather than the community calendar.

or if we do use the community calendar - to remove the "sharing circle" and "room is open" events from it. And ONLY have it for actual guided discussions.

GoldenNest2727 September 7th, 2022

@StarlitSky4762

Yes! It's just spam at this point. It makes it harder to find the other discussions. Thanks for bringing it up.

GoldenRuleJG September 5th, 2022

@ASilentObserver amazing lots of discussions going on. Thanks so much Obs :)

HopieRemi September 7th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

thanks for sharing!

sophiasanae September 13th, 2022

TOZ Discussions (9/12-9/30)

Hello everyone! Below are the discussions that are scheduled for the Teen Only Zone! Teens members/listeners and ATLs are welcome to join in on these sessions. Don't forget to look out for TOZ pop-up sessions too!

Member Daily Sessions:

All member daily sessions are held in the "Special Events" room.

Self-Care Saturday - Saturday 9/17 10-11 PM ET

Guided Open Chat - Tuesday 9/20 10-11 PM ET

Icebreaker Hour - Monday 9/26 2-3 PM ET

Support-Based Discussions:

All support-based discussions are held in the "Support Session" room.

Eating Disorders - Tuesday 9/13 8-9 AM ET

Positivity & Gratitude - Thursday 9/15 8-9 AM ET

Autism - Thursday 9/15 2-3 PM ET

LGBTQ+/MOGII - Saturday 9/17 1-2 PM ET

Self-Harm - Saturday 9/17 9-10 AM ET

Self-Harm - Tuesday 9/20 8-9 AM ET

Anxiety - Thursday 9/22 8-9 AM ET

Healthy Living - Friday 9/23 9-10 AM ET

LGBTQ+/MOGII - Saturday 9/24 1-2 PM ET

Student Support - Tuesday 9/27 8-9 AM ET

Bipolar Disorder - Thursday 9/29 8-9 AM ET

Interested in becoming a discussion host or script-writer for TOZ? Apply HERE.

purpleSea7109 September 26th, 2022

Yes we can not wait too. It be nice to chat few minutes to everyone. Press my name I be able to help you all. Thanks to 7 cups of tea and family members for help and listeners too.Xx

affectionateCat9553 September 26th, 2022

@ASilentObserver

I'm glad I took a look at this. I am a health care worker and there is not much support out there for us. 

ASilentObserver OP September 26th, 2022

@affectionateCat9553 we are here for your cat. Looking forward to seeing you in the session. Please know we are all here with you to listen and support you. On other days, you can participate in Sharing Circle here or even participate in the dedicated forum space here

Thank you for being here with us. You are not alone.

AmintaBlack October 18th, 2022

@ASilentObserver Thank you for keeping everyone up to date on these sessions.

OCD Support Sessions will return on 10/19/2022 for those who are interested!

TU100OT October 21st, 2022

@ASilentObserver

Thank you for this :)