Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Daily Affirmation/Thought

SoulfullyAButterfly September 7th, 2022

thankful-quotes-good.jpg

🌷 Share your affirmation of the day - it can be something that helps you feel grateful or can be general too!

🌷 Share your daily thought reflection - this can be based on a quote or something you read, or other general thoughts you may have.

Join us as we affirm and reflect during our Gratitude Challenge!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 7th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

🌷Today is going to be better.

🌷What's coming is better than what's gone.

crystallizedrequiem September 7th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

🌷 Today I will recover some strength and I will be able to rest.

🌷 Think about your worst days and how you survived them, you can survive this too.

MissTeeLove September 7th, 2022

i am worthy

HopefulBambi September 7th, 2022

🌷 Share your affirmation of the day - I am unique. I am strong.

🌷 Share your daily thought reflection - My biggest thought right now is what I'm going to do after college and handling all the hassle of DMV stuff. I can reflect on this by saying "My path is my own journey, and baby steps are okay."

easyAcres8475 September 10th, 2022

So true! One step in front of the other and we can only handle today. Tomorrow will have energy for its own day without mooching off today's energy and positivity ✨️ shine on we can do this🙏🏾🙌🏾

tallWalker4850 September 7th, 2022

🌷 Share your affirmation of the day - I deserve to live

🌷 Share your daily thought reflection - Even though school can be hard, try to be the one you would talk to about anything.

RainbowRosie September 7th, 2022

🌹 Share your affirmation of the day - I can do this, if I believe in myself

🌹 Share your daily thought reflection - Think of what you’ve dealt with so far..and keep on making progress

SoulfullyAButterfly OP September 7th, 2022

🌷 Share your affirmation of the day - I am part of something valuable.

🌷 Share your daily thought reflection - Life has become so busy for most of us. I wonder why some people can't pause much anymore.

dtanushree September 8th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Daily affirmation

This one is my screensaver on my laptop.

"Actually you are doing pretty good"

Thought reflection (remind yourself every hour)

1. This moment is inevitable.

2. My ability to respond is limitless.

3. My responsibilities are limitless.

4. In this present situation and this moment whatever the rules are of this place, all these rules are mine.

5. I'm a mother to this world.

6. I'm not the body(heap of food) im not the mind(heap of memories)

Zahraa000 September 8th, 2022

I am strong enough to face any challenge that I am going through today

Lolowise475 September 8th, 2022

One of my favorite quotes is "Nothing great was every achieved without a dream". I was told to always remember to what I was passionate about in life and that is what I will be good at and enjoy. It probably is a person's natural talent and skill already. The dream is spark to motivation one to follow their dreams. @SoulfullyAButterfly

HopefulBambi September 8th, 2022

🌷 Share your affirmation of the day - I am creative. Thoughts flow to me.

🌷 Share your daily thought reflection - I desire to attract, not chase

ThadSterling September 8th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Because one believes in oneself, one doesn't try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn't need others' approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her. — Lao Tzu.

Reflection: Nearly every time I find intuition warning me, I am trying to seek approval from someone who turns out to not have my best interest at heart. If I am trying to impress someone, it typically means they have demonstrated a pattern of condescension.

ohwhattodo42 September 23rd, 2022

@ThadSterling

I really like this: "If I am trying to impress someone, it typically means they have demonstrated a pattern of condescension."

I am working on only caring about the approval of others when that approval has practical value. Otherwise, those who think they are superior and behave in a condescending manner can continue to think that/do that, and I won't engage.

AriadneLove September 8th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

💛 Share your affirmation of the day - It is Ok to take time and take care of yourself. Be there for yourself, so you can be there for others too.

💛 Share your daily thought reflection - Staying hopeful about people is scary, but can bring magic into our lives. Being guarded with everyone prevents us from being ourselves when not alone.

VelVit78 September 8th, 2022

The beginning is always today.

Daily thought reflection: You're doing this for you, always you, cause at the end of the day, you are always there for you.
dtanushree September 9th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Daily affirmation:

No matter what you do, just do your best. Put your heart into it.

Thought reflection:

This moment is inevitable.. whatever there is right now is all there is. It cannot be any different. It can only be this way.

AriadneLove September 10th, 2022

💛 Share your affirmation of the day - Take one step at a time and you'll move forward.

💛 Share your daily thought reflection - When someone is questioning our worldview it does not automatically result in shaking our fundamentals, but always opens a new landscape and it is only up to us if we explore it and enlarge our domain.

AriadneLove September 10th, 2022

@AriadneLove

💛 Share your affirmation of the day - What is meant to be - will be.

💛 Share your daily thought reflection - W may plan, try to control or manipulate events, but without acceptance of things that come we would not be able to move forward. Being desperate is not a weakness or a sin, it is just having more than we are able to cope with right now. It is important to remember that it will change, this feeling is not fixed and hope will find a way into our lives.

AriadneLove September 13th, 2022

💛 Share your affirmation of the day - You are a part of this beautiful world.

💛 Share your daily thought reflection - Sometimes a day is just good, enjoy and remember every detail, so you can have hope when things are tough.

LLils September 13th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

New day, and one more thing to do

ThadSterling September 13th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

"New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings." - the Tao Te Ching

My reflection: I still sometimes think about the last relationship I was in. While I got better, they got worse, and soon my own problems were way worse. This new beginning keeps getting better and better, and when I feel a stab of pain from the past, I need to remember it's a sign of the greatness of this new beginning.

blissfulTouch29 September 14th, 2022

I am strong

SerenitysFire September 14th, 2022

Some days you need to be able to say

“I’m not okay” and know that that’s okay .

September 17th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

🌷 Share your affirmation of the day - it can be something that helps you feel grateful or can be general too!

I'm happy 😄

🌷 Share your daily thought reflection - this can be based on a quote or something you read, or other general thoughts you may have.

I'm excited about today

AriadneLove September 21st, 2022

❤️ I deserve love and joy

❤️ Reflection: Loneliness is a very expensive commodity. It is equally difficult to acquire it when it is needed and to sell it off when you are tired of it.