Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Personal Note To People With Anxiety

Jem7Cups April 5th, 2020

You may be someone who thinks that you're the only one in the whole wide world with horrible anxiety symptoms.

Without exaggerating, many millions of people throughout the world at this given moment are going through exactly the same trauma that you are experiencing. It is helpful to know that you aren't the only one going through the painful anxiety that you currently experience.

These are the people I know and work with, you work with, we walk past in the street. Anyone.

They think anxiety and fear make them "weak"...

I constantly remind them of how courageous they are to live with the emotional pain and trauma of an anxiety disorder.

These are not the actions or behaviours of weak-minded people. These are the actions of strong, courageous people who never give themselves enough credit for all the progress they make in life.

And they always do it in the face of public misunderstanding and judgment.

No-one knows what it's like to go through an anxiety disorder unless they've lived through one themselves. It is harder for most of us because there is no-one to share the pain and the victory with who will truly understand.

IT TAKES COURAGE TO LIVE THROUGH A NIGHTMARE LIKE ANXIETY.

So don't let anyone tell you that you have to "live with" an anxiety disorder for the rest of your life.

Sure, the going can get tough, but it becomes harder the longer you wait, put things off, and give into it. We have seen so many people overcome anxiety disorders that we cannot entertain the fact that anxiety is something that has to be surrendered to, accepted as it is, or endured forever.

Have faith that you'll get better. Because you WILL ❀️

Jem πŸ’œ

AdorableGuinea April 5th, 2020

@Jem7Cups

First πŸΎπŸ˜πŸ˜ΊπŸ§ΆπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ™Š

limeVillage6456 April 6th, 2020

@Jem7Cups

Thank you

Jem7Cups OP April 6th, 2020

@limeVillage6456 you're welcome lovely ❀️

Jem πŸ’œ

thoughtfulmomma April 5th, 2020

@Jem7Cups

Lovely! Thank you!

Kathy1212 April 5th, 2020

Thanks so much for such an encouraging post.

plumBeechwood7549 April 6th, 2020

Thank you. I needed this.

VickyP April 6th, 2020

@Jem7Cups

Thank you for this post Jem! πŸ’—

Jem7Cups OP April 6th, 2020

@VickyP

You're so welcome sweetheart ❀️

Jem πŸ’œ

happychan2006 April 6th, 2020

@Jem7Cups

And for that I got the water works!