Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Exciting News!

CheeryMango July 15th, 2023

Hello everyone!

We are delighted to share some fantastic news with you all. Please join us in extending a warm welcome to @tommy and @theriverissinging, who will be joining our sub-community domain as ambassadors!

Tommy's passion for our subcommunity and dedication to fostering positive interactions make him a perfect fit for the ambassador role. With his expertise and enthusiasm, I am confident that Tommy will contribute greatly to our community's growth and well-being. Let's give Tommy a warm welcome as he takes on this important position.

Equally exciting, we are thrilled to announce that River will also be rejoining us as an ambassador. River's previous contributions to our community were invaluable, and we are delighted to have them back. Their experience, creativity, and unique perspective will undoubtedly enrich our initiatives and inspire new possibilities. Let's welcome River with open arms and celebrate their return as an ambassador.

I believe that Tommy and River's combined knowledge, leadership, and dedication will further strengthen our sub-community. As ambassadors, they will play a vital role in facilitating collaboration, encouraging engagement, and nurturing a supportive environment for everyone.

I am excited about the positive impact Tommy and River will have on our subcommunity, and I look forward to the remarkable contributions they will bring. Together, let's continue to make our domain a vibrant and inclusive space for all.

Thank you for your ongoing support and participation in our subcommunity!

@tommy @theriverissinging @bookworm274 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @MistyMagic

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 15th, 2023

@CheeryMango

Superrrrr exciting indeeed!🥳

@Tommy

Pandastic newssss hehe, saw it coming and soo glad you decided to step up. You've been doing so amazing in the forumland, Tommy. Keep it uppp! 🐼❤

@theriverissinging

Lowkey hoped this would be coming too lol, soooo happy to have you back, Riverrr, your contributions have indeed been so invaluable to the community. *sends brownieees* 🥮❤

mika-noah.gif

heathermarie95 July 15th, 2023

wwooo congrats!

HealingTalk July 15th, 2023

@theriverissinging

You are back!!!

I missed you so much!

It makes me super happy that you are again among us.

It was such a long break, I have to confess that I was concerned about your wellbeing.

Now I am very relieved.

It fills my heart with joy that you are again here, well and strong enough to perform your role as Communities Ambassador, in which you excelled before your break.

It's great that you will be working side by side with @tommy who is a brilliant, hard-working, super knowledgeable, decisive, and efficient leader, so you can both distribute the workload and not burn out.

Anyway, I am happy as a child that you are back, both because it means that you are well, and because you will be again contributing with your creativity and ingenuity to make better the Forums, and interacting with us with your characteristic kindness, friendliness, and your comforting, reassuring presence.

Welcome back, River!

You are loved here!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@tommy

Congratulations, Tommy!

I will repeat myself here...

That you really, really know how to do well this job.

That you have been blessed with a bright, very fast and creative mind.

That you are a great Listener of Community Leaders, connecting their dots super fast and coming immediately with a creative, technically feasible solution, which implements what's best and expresses everybody's wishes.

That Mango was very wise in promoting you to this crucial role. Congratulations @CheeryMango ! Identifying the best people and building a strong team shows what a great Leader you are, a Leader with capital "L" as I told you in another post.

You impressed me, Tommy. with a level of efficiency and professionalism proper of a McKinsey consultant. This includes your skills in dealing with people like Community Leaders, not the easiest group to deal with. Because they are used to being at the top in their day-to-day environment, and each has diverse views on what is best for the beloved Communiity each leads.

So being able to Listen, Interpret, Conceive and Implement solutions agreed by all (and fast) is a great accomplishment and a demonstration of your capabilities.

Thank you Tommy for taking this responsibility!

It is a privilege and great luck for 7 Cups to have such a talented person in this crucial role.

All the luck in the world with your new demanding, high responsibility!

See you in the Forums!

Marcelo.

@CheeryMango

Congratulations, Mango!

What a superb pair of lieutenants you have enlisted to assist you in leading the Communities!

This is BIG!

A time for celebration!

Cheers to you! 🍸🍸

Congratulations on your great achievements in restructuring the Communities, and all the best luck with the challenges ahead!

SparkyGizmo July 15th, 2023

@CheeryMango

Congrats River and Tommy! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

lyricalAngel70 July 15th, 2023
Heartiest congratulations ♥️ 🥳🥳🥳@CheeryMango
audienta July 15th, 2023

@CheeryMango

Welcome and congratuations @tommy and @theriverissinging! I'm happy to hear that the empty sub-community ambassador space gets filled with two amazing people!

KristenHR July 15th, 2023

@CheeryMango

Congratulations @tommy and @theriverissinging on being ambassadors now. This is very exciting! Thank you for all you have been and are going to be doing.

tommy July 15th, 2023

Thank you so much to everyone for their kind messages, I am beyond excited to get stuck in! Your kindness is infectious and it's because of you that 7 Cups is such an amazing place. Hopefully I can do you all proud!

Special thank you goes to @CheeryMango for your encouragement and support. I am really excited to continue working with you! Another huge congratulations and welcome back to @theriverissinging - I'm really excited to work with you too 💙

Good things are coming 💪

SparkyGizmo July 15th, 2023

@tommy

❤️❤️❤️

soulsings July 16th, 2023

Congratulations @tommy and @theriverissinging on being ambassadors to the subcommunity community.

@CheeryMango

WharfRat July 16th, 2023

Welcome

warmheartedCamp3360 July 16th, 2023

Congratulations guys !!

Comphi July 16th, 2023

@CheeryMango

@tommy Congratulations buddy😊

@theriverissinging Welcome back😃

scenicNight12 July 16th, 2023

@CheeryMango wow congratulations

TabbyCat97 July 16th, 2023

@CheeryMango

Thank you so much for the announcement Manggooo <3

@tommy and @theriverissinging

eeekkk congraattss to both of you

you're both amazzingg and work so hard, and do so much for the community - thank you so much for all you doooo :)

minions.gif

MistyMagic July 16th, 2023

@tommy congratulations and @theriverissinging this is brilliant news that you are back, so much needed, ⭐️

we-need-you-2_1689513031.jpg

Listening - One Step At A Time!

Optimisticempath July 16th, 2023

@theriverissinging you will stay yayyiee🥺🧸🤗💕 congratsssss your the best! uwu

@tommy you are awesome for taking such big responsibilities to support us more 🥳 congrats 💕

nursesday-appreciation.gif

beck1 July 17th, 2023

@CheeryMango

@tommy and @theriverissinging congratulations!! You will both do amazing!

mihoyo-genshin.gif