Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Learn about Communities and earn a badge!

Hope December 13th, 2020

Hi everyone! I hope you are well. As you know lately we have been making efforts to familiarise our users with our sub-communities. We had some success with sub-community workshops but we also want to do the training on a larger scale. It does not take a lot to understand the basics of sub-communities. By the end of doing the activities/steps in this post, you should be ready to explore sub-communities on your own.

Anyone who completes all of the following steps and lets us know in this thread will get the explorer badge.

Step 1: Watch this video

Step 2: Complete this Quiz

Step 3: Post here and let us know that you did step 1 and 2 and what you learned/liked about the video/quiz.

Thank you to @Tazzie for creating the video and the quiz.

mailOnce you have received the explorer badge, you become eligible to take part in the Building Community Program. Find more information here

RadiantRavan3522 May 4th, 2021

I completed both steps. The video was informative but very difficult to hear and hard to understand; however, it was nicely organized and easy to follow.

May 4th, 2021

Completed the two steps. Nicely presented information via video and quiz.

bouncySea4267 May 7th, 2021

Hi there!

I have Completed steps one and two.

What I liked about the video was it was very informative.

Sam1258 May 9th, 2021

@Hope

ive finshed both steps. I like how every community is different and creates a positie environment. I also like the check in times because it really helps to make sure everyone is ok.

Mari228 May 11th, 2021

I completed the step 1 video and step 2 quiz. What I learned is that there is a a check in feature available for sub communities such as disabilities. I also learned there’s several ways to get to group support.

Happylittlepixie May 11th, 2021

I completed the video and the quiz! I learned that there are many different communites/sub communites on 7cups. I also learned that there are many different ways you can find support on the site. :)

SolaceCares May 13th, 2021

@Hope I did step one and step two! I really enjoyed this video and found it to be very informative. I enjoyed learning more ways to access the group support chats and to learn more about the labels for things within subcommunities!

admirableRose261 May 16th, 2021

@Hope I've completed both steps! Thank you!

mirror4 May 16th, 2021

@Hope

Hi, I've done all the steps.

The videos explained the sub-communities perfectly and now I fully understand them. Thank you!

PerfectlyImperfect99 May 16th, 2021

@hope

step 1 and 2 and what i learned was how to access the subcommities and i like that it was a good refresher!!

audienta May 20th, 2021

@Hope

I did the two steps and learned about the connection between the group support chats and the feeds :)

theriverissinging May 21st, 2021

@Hope done! Got 10/10

HopefulBambi May 21st, 2021

Completed

Charlotte25basketball May 24th, 2021

@Hope. I did them and I got 10/10!

HereToHelp135 May 25th, 2021

@Hope

I have completed both steps.

taylorhugs12 May 25th, 2021

@Hope

I also enjoy the check in threads that are a weekly/ daily basis.

peacefulIris56 May 25th, 2021

I did steps one and two. I like learning.

Cursor May 25th, 2021

@Hope I have completed the required steps. I liked that the video was explanatory and intuitive. The quiz was also eqsy to understand and intuitive.

Thank you so much!

Beautywithin2020 May 26th, 2021

@Hope

Completed step1 and step2

litchiwitchy May 29th, 2021

Love the easy and simple explanations

Banjothebudgie May 30th, 2021

@Hope

I did both step one and two. I got 10/10 on the quiz. I liked how descriptive the video was. I learned new things.

SnailPurple May 31st, 2021

@Hope

Done! I like how the video had arrows pointing to the section Tazzie was discussing :)

BlueTurtle5 June 1st, 2021

@Hope

I just completed the video and then quiz. I was somewhat familiar and had poked around in the subcommunities in the past but the video and quiz have made me feel ore comfortable with the and now that I am getting back into 7cups participation I will be using them much more.

Equinox56 June 1st, 2021

I 3njoyed the quiz, the speaker was very hard to understand.

TakeMyHand13 June 1st, 2021

Steps 1 and 2 completed. It made me more aware of how deep the community part of 7cups goes and how to find information/specific threads more easily.

IceCream4IceCream June 3rd, 2021

Hi @Hope

Done with these steps and I got 10/10. Thanks for everything you do heart

mysticaurathings June 4th, 2021

@Hope

mysticaurathings June 4th, 2021

@Hope I did both the steps

It was great, helped me learn a lot reagarding subcommunites

FallenStarss June 4th, 2021

Done did both steps

learned about the check-in, very good <3

YellowRose27 June 4th, 2021

@Hope

Completed step 1 and 2. I like how the video is precise and to the point.

julianmerry June 13th, 2021

@Hope

Done!

Even though it has been few days since I joined 7 cups, I still couldn't figure out what and how to stay in touch with subcommunities. This video helped me understand a lot of things, Thank you:)

milkoreos June 14th, 2021

@Hope

hello!! just finished step 1 & 2, I liked how the video was direct and informative at the same time. It wasn't very long either so it was easy to watch.

FlourishingDimensions June 15th, 2021

@Hope Hello, I have completed steps 1 and 2. I like that it went over everything clearly and in an uncluttered way.

Paprika001 June 15th, 2021

@Hope

I watched the video and completed the quiz I scored a 10/10 :)

Thank you for making this @Tazzie, it was super helpful to have a walk-through. I really liked how clearly everything was explained

XxMamaLlamaxX June 19th, 2021

@Hope

Done. 10/10

imlistening01 June 19th, 2021

@Hope i learnt a lot from the amazing video and quiz on subcommunities!! i got 9/10 on the quiz, and i’m thankful i’ve learned some helpful information today. -S x

cataclysmalfriend89 June 21st, 2021

I saw the video which was very informational and quite good especially for the newbies. It saves a lot of time and that's a good enough reason to go through it. It leads you to be a better, more close part of this family!
I did the quiz too which was pretty well built and very fun to have since I like testing what I learnt! I scored 9/10 which is a pretty good score and I feel good about it. I hope I get my explorer badge now!

cataclysmalfriend89 June 21st, 2021

@Hope
I posted on the thread and it was a great experience, hoping to get my badge, I scored a 9/10.
Again the video was super informational, saves quite a lot of time and will be such a great help to newbies! It will help them to be a more closer part of our community here.
The quiz was so well built and I enjoyed taking it since I like testing my knowledge lol. I'm so happy for doing good in it!

ve3ciel June 22nd, 2021

I completed both steps. And I absolutely loved how simplified the video was! It was so easy to understand and I managed to get a full score. thank you for this very much needed and helpful post! :)

SofiaStardust June 22nd, 2021

I completed both steps :) I like how easy it is to find sub-communities and meet new people🥰