Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

We need forum leaders! Can you help?

tommy October 14th, 2023
Can you spare us a helping hand and join one of our communities as a Forum Supporter?

It is an exciting time for the forums right now. We have recently introduced a number of new communities and are experiencing an increase in forum engagement. Would you be interested in joining the team to help us on this exciting journey?

We currently have a number of communities which have no forum leader representation: 

• Parenting & Pregnancy
  • Addiction Support
  • OCD & Related Behaviours
  • 35 & Over Support
  • Young People of Color
  • Religion & Spirituality
  • LGBTQ+ / MOGII Support
  • TV & Movies
  • Music & Dance
  • Motivation and Accountability 
  • Teen Only Zone

Please note: this list will be actively updated to reflect the communities where we require additional leadership support.

If you are passionate about one of these areas (or a community which isn't listed above, see a full list here) and can commit to posting at least 10 posts each month, please consider applying to join us as a Forum Supporter. 

Frequently Asked Questions

What are the role requirements?
Please find the role requirements for each role here. If you do not yet meet a requirement but wish to join then you can complete a Rising Star Nomination to be considered.

I'm already a forum leader and would like to help out in one of the communities list above.
We'd really appreciate that! Please PM tommy for more information (you will not need to submit a new application/training if you are already a forum leader). 

I want to join a community that isn't listed above. Can I apply?
Of course you can! We would appreciate any extra support in any of our communities. Click here for a list of our communities.

Please click here for another informative thread to support you on your journey into forum leadership.

Ready for the next step? Submit your application here!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 14th, 2023

Awesome post, Yay for inviting support, Tommy! Forums are an amazing place and we truly do appreciate all the support there is!🥰

Rooting for everyone who is considering to apply!❤

CyclingThroughLife October 16th, 2023

I am considering applying for a "Forum Supporter".  Do I need any special training or qualifications other than what is below?  Thanks for any information

Forum Supporter
Role Description: A forum supporter is a leader who focuses on 1-3 communities and maintains engagement in the forums by posting and replying to threads with compassion and support. 

Requirements for members:
■ 25+ forum upvotes
■ 25+ forum posts
■ Make 10+ forum posts per month
■ Taken the Member Oath

tommy OP October 16th, 2023

@CyclingThroughLife

Hey Cycling,

You are right, they are the only requirements for members. We also ask that you are already actively posting within your chosen community before applying. Drop me a message if there's anything else I can help you with and I look forward to hopefully welcoming you to the team soon!

high-five-happy.gif

InsightfulPhoenix June 26th

@tommy i dont mind becoming a forum leader that sounds fun! ❤️

@InsightfulPhoenix

pusheen.gif

LittleEggHarbor July 13th

@tommy I applied to be a forum support in different rooms, I'm willing to also take Around The World, Young People of Color, and Work & Career.

@LittleEggHarbor

tag.gif

daydreammemories August 10th

@tommy

And also even more leaders for anxiety support community would be nice hehe👀(:

enigmaticOcean8813 August 11th

@tommy, I would be very interested in the Religion & Spirituality forum