Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Twilight Time

RogueOne1983 September 18th, 2023

1000001453_1695030464.jpg

The days wear on.

I spend more time at home more time sleeping. Nurses. Meds. So much to remember in terms of what to take when.

It is autumn I always loved the changing of the seasons.

October everyone already getting excited. Halloween is a major favorite holiday around here.

I have learned the genuine importance of love thy neighbor. My neighbors are nuts. Think college dorm the RA is never on duty.

Somethin' always crazy happening here.

I have been through some truly utterly devastating heartbreaking things last few weeks. Found out info that just about put me under.

The worst wounds are inflicted by those who say they're your friends.

I will never give up Jesus. His church is His children. He came here, died, rose, who is with Me?

Those of us who said yes. We are His kids. The Lord knows who are His.

The rest are harlots.

My 2nd husband the abuser is behind bars yayyyy!

My current last and best husband H. we are enjoying the time.

https://youtu.be/-10Le5Y6WmI?si=7Nm7hBx38-3qAcK0

Tinywhisper11 September 19th, 2023

@RogueOne1983 πŸ˜₯ stay strong mentally. And don't be afraid, soon you will get your wings.πŸ˜₯ it breaks my heart to know some of the things you have been through, and what your going through now. I wish you could have had the best this world has to offer. I'm not sure how to comfort you, or what to sayπŸ˜₯ it's all truly heartbreaking. I'm so sorry sweetie. Gives you a giant tiny hug ❀❀

RogueOne1983 OP September 25th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 same tiny all the same to you dear tiny friend much love πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’›

OnlyDarkness September 19th, 2023

@RogueOne1983 Stay Strong Rogue and β€œ Keep On, Keeping On .H sounds Like a much better fit for you .

@OnlyDarkness he is the awesomemest what a gift!! So happy!!

slowdecline48 September 22nd, 2023

Sounds like you've been through a lot. At least you have someone who loves you.

I do hope you didn't mean "all the rest are harlots" too literally. That sentiment has been behind a gigantic body count & incalculable amounts of suffering inflicted on innocent people, in some of the worst ways, by those who were certain that Jesus would've approved of their conduct. (Ask any Jew or Pagan with historical awareness)

@slowdecline48 I am no fan of prostitute murderers.

Truth is I knew some they were not happy souls I felt bad for them it is hard to escape that.

And even so, the contempt for the false xhristians is very real and deserved.

SunShineAlwaysGrateful September 26th, 2023

@RogueOne1983

Sending you lots of cars and πŸ€— across the miles. I love your contributions to 7cups. So sorry it has been challenging. Please know we are here for you. Your positivity and strength are inspiring to many here. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

RogueOne1983 OP September 27th, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful thanks Sunny very grateful for you!!