Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Just turned 36 YAY me 🎉

CowgirlBlues November 17th, 2022

I can’t tell you who I am, but I can tell you what I do. Maybe describe why I’m here on 7 cups. Either way, is any of it that interesting or is it just small talk to try and take up some space 🤔

It would be nice to open up to someone without caution. Sort of like being able to talk to your dog without them thinking your crazy, instead that someone can relate and give feedback. I happen to be one of those people, I like to listen to others and help when I can.

Anyways, hello to everyone!!!

BubbleDucky2022 November 17th, 2022

@CowgirlBlues

Hi I'm Ducky! Congratulations on turning 36! Lol ....I just had a birthday too :) .....anytime you want to chat, feel free to get in touch! ....I totally related about talking to your dog, my dogs are brilliant listeners (whether they want to be or not! Lol) 😊

CowgirlBlues OP November 18th, 2022

I love that name Ducky! Happy birthday to u too 🎉

Oldsoul1618 November 17th, 2022

@CowgirlBlues hello there and welcome to your Mid 30`s, or lest say half way through :) , im only a few steps a head of you and as an "early millennial " or what some historians call " generation Y " or may be " Xinnials " ! i guess you can choose which generation label you feel you relate to more.

i wonder if you have more answers or more questions by now, but im sure i will have a great time discussing what it means to stand at the doorstep of 40 .

take care and good luck .

Hey old soul I like that name too, there can definitely be a deep meaning behind that word ya know 🤔 what does it mean to stand at the doors of 40?

easyWater4109 November 17th, 2022

@CowgirlBlues

Hello and welcome. Happy belated birthday too!

So tell us what you do and why you’re here.

Thank you for reaching out.

Hey easy water, well if you get to know me, you will get to know the things I do. 😊 how about you what do you do?

as for being here on 7cups, I guess I’m just here trying to fill some hole in my life atm. What about you, why are you here on 7 cups?

easyWater4109 November 18th, 2022

@CowgirlBlues

Sure, I’m a bit older than you but I remember my 30’s as mostly sweet. I’m in the medical field and I’m a parent of a teen. I found 7 cups a few years ago and it helped. I recently returned because…well, I’m experiencing inner chaos in response to some gnarly life circumstances. I’m happy to meet you.

CYC135 November 18th, 2022

@CowgirlBlues Happy Birthday! Wishing you many more! I hope you’re enjoying your special day!

Thank you thank you thank you CYC!!!

Listener89104 November 18th, 2022

@CowgirlBlues Happy birthday! I'm here to listen. - but i think sometimes im more like that dog, who loves to listen - but cant understand that spectrum of human emotion xD lol so you shake hands and run away

Thank you Listener, I know what you mean lol

it’s like looking at someone and wondering what goes on in their mind lol

I don’t expect anyone to understand me, quite honestly I’m weird lol 😂

Laura1989 November 18th, 2022

@CowgirlBlues Hello CowgirlBlues, thank you for sharing and happy birthday! Nice to hear from some fellow millennials on this site. I would love to connect at some point if you are interested, take care!

Hey Laura and thank you I’d love to connect as well 😊

1chillalien November 18th, 2022

Hey @CowgirlBlues! I hope you had a great Birthday!

Thank you chill alien I did 👽💕

Bean007 November 18th, 2022

Congratulations and celebrations🎶. Wish you a very Happy Birthday and and I hope, you are filled with positivity and happiness.

Thanks Bean I had an excellent bday 🎉

pamharley003 November 18th, 2022

@CowgirlBlues

Welcome to the team and thank you for making the post. We are here to make this 35+ Community a safe and pleasant one for all both Members and Listeners. Our chat room is open all day on Wednesdays and your welcome to come in and seek the support your looking for

November 18th, 2022

@CowgirlBlues

Happy birthday!

spongbobishappy November 18th, 2022

@CowgirlBlues

I am inviting you to the Sharing Circle chat room where you will meet other members of

7Cups.com ! 😊

squichbean November 18th, 2022

@CowgirlBlues would be nice to tell ppl bout ***

gave up on that tho

prbly not good to bottle everything but oh well wth

anyway hi ***

have ok day

not sure if good day has meaning in ur vocab

:)

pamharley003 November 19th, 2022

@CowgirlBlues

_1668859540.image.pngHappy birthday for the team leader ❤️

BeeFree82 January 15th, 2023

@CowgirlBlues

Hello and welcome to 7 cups hope you find what you need for healing from what is hurting you.

pamharley003 January 17th, 2023

@CowgirlBlues

_1673965032.image.pngThank you for being a part of the 35+ Community. I wish you a happy and awesome birthday. You posts are always welcomed here and promise os support team leader to reply to your posts.

IcarusUnchained January 17th, 2023

@CowgirlBlues. Hey :)

sunshineandhurricane January 17th, 2023

Hello! First day in this space. Just wanted to say Hi

silverLove451 January 18th, 2023

@CowgirlBlues Happy Birthday

Laura1989 January 19th, 2023

Happy birthday :)

K87 March 30th, 2023

@CowgirlBlues

Hello, and happy Belated birthday. I turned 36 on January 16