Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When Women are Manipulated

craterlake December 23rd, 2023

I was chatting with a guy and it turned very manipulative. It started out like he was a genuinely carrying person. Reminding me to take care of myself and that I was important. Then he started asking for pictures of me and even my phone #. I'm mad at myself for letting him manipulate me to where it even got to the point of those requests. I feel like I was too trusting and now I was taken advantage of. When I refused, he started being mean and calling me fat. I know I'm not a super model and I could afford to loose some weight, but I also know he was trying to be mean. I ended up blocking him. Still, I feel used and upset. I know there are good guys out there. But why do so many of them end up making women into material for their happy endings? That's not what I'm signing up for. It's non consensual. 

Tinywhisper11 December 23rd, 2023

@craterlake 😞😢

December 23rd, 2023

@craterlake i m sorry you had to go through that i understand it must have been really tough for you and no one deserves to go through it, while your feelings are valid but know it was never your fault.

Mya000 December 27th, 2023

@craterlake Hey there, I'm sorry to hear you went through such a tough situation. Dealing with manipulative people is never easy. Remember, it's crucial to be cautious about sharing personal information like photos and phone numbers, and it's definitely not your fault for falling victim to manipulation. Your value goes far beyond your weight or appearance, and nobody has the right to comment on that. Blocking and protecting yourself was the right move. While this experience is painful, it might help you spot warning signs in the future. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you. Take good care of yourself 💖

HealWithLily December 29th, 2023

@craterlake I'm sorry you experienced this. Having someone seem kind and interested in you only for their personality to seemingly shift when they don't get what they want can be understandably upsetting. Just know that his words or actions do not define your worth. I know that in time, you will find someone who treats you the way that you deserve.